Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Does anyone have experience with this?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:38 am
I ordered recently from my friend (shes a sheitelmacher) a new wig and decided to do lace top. Now im really regreting since im paying like 400 more for it and I hear its not easy to mannage and not everyone likes the look of it. While I tried it I liked it , yet I see it on others and dont love it. And with that said is the guilt that lays in me for having spent soo much for a wig , (im in middle of paying it up) the money doesnt come easy since suddenly it came into my budget an additional expense that wasnt expected when I did order the wig . I really regret the entire wig now . The thing is I was due for another wig since I own 2 but 1 is never good and needs to be washed constantly, it doesnt hold . after 2 times wearing it looks all notty and bad so comes out I only have 1 good wig. My thought is that if I didnt purchase now the wig I would anyway order passach time or any time soon so its not being so much of a difference when I ordered it. Now im concerned how the lace top will look and if it was worth it to pay more for the lace top. Now I think if I put my thought more into it , I wouldn't do lace top but now since wig is ordered and started being worked on I cant change anything anymore. Does anyone own a lace top and can tell me results would be helpful for me .

Im feeling terrible for this expense. I know a wig is important for me but whenever I buy( I don't buy often ) I feel horrible . Feeling bad for my husband. I dont work . . It leaves me with lots of guilt.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I ordered recently from my friend (shes a sheitelmacher) a new wig and decided to do lace top. Now im really regreting since im paying like 400 more for it and I hear its not easy to mannage and not everyone likes the look of it. While I tried it I liked it , yet I see it on others and dont love it. And with that said is the guilt that lays in me for having spent soo much for a wig , (im in middle of paying it up) the money doesnt come easy since suddenly it came into my budget an additional expense that wasnt expected when I did order the wig . I really regret the entire wig now . The thing is I was due for another wig since I own 2 but 1 is never good and needs to be washed constantly, it doesnt hold . after 2 times wearing it looks all notty and bad so comes out I only have 1 good wig. My thought is that if I didnt purchase now the wig I would anyway order passach time or any time soon so its not being so much of a difference when I ordered it. Now im concerned how the lace top will look and if it was worth it to pay more for the lace top. Now I think if I put my thought more into it , I wouldn't do lace top but now since wig is ordered and started being worked on I cant change anything anymore. Does anyone own a lace top and can tell me results would be helpful for me .

Im feeling terrible for this expense. I know a wig is important for me but whenever I buy( I don't buy often ) I feel horrible . Feeling bad for my husband. I dont work . . It leaves me with lots of guilt.

If you can’t back out of it and change your mind ( can you explain your change of mind to your Shaitelmacher since she’s your friend) then there’s no sense in beating yourself up.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 12:15 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
If you can’t back out of it and change your mind ( can you explain your change of mind to your Shaitelmacher since she’s your friend) then there’s no sense in beating yourself up.

Eventhough shes my friend I cannot back out . She worked on the wig it cost her too . There isnt any way I can back out since the babyhairs were added.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 12:28 pm
Maybe you can sell it second hand if you don’t end up liking it. (You won’t get the full amount though)
Doppelgänger wigs on Instagram is a broker. She sells used wigs for people. I’m not sure if she buys it first or if she waits till she has a buyer. I believe she then takes a commission for the sale.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 1:16 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Maybe you can sell it second hand if you don’t end up liking it. (You won’t get the full amount though)
Doppelgänger wigs on Instagram is a broker. She sells used wigs for people. I’m not sure if she buys it first or if she waits till she has a buyer. I believe she then takes a commission for the sale.

Thank you! I'll have this in mind!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels