Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Breakfast delivery?

jsb

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:13 pm
I don’t live in Lakewood but I have a friend there who just had a baby and I want to send her a gift. I was thinking of maybe sending over breakfast for her but I’m not sure if any place in Lakewood delivers breakfast type food or what the cost would be. Does anyone know of anything like that there?

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:06 pm
Bagel Nosh can deliver breakfast, you can choose what time you want them to deliver in the morning. They don’t wrap it up nicely if that’s what you had in mind, it’s just delivered in a bag as far as I know. I believe you can order anytime the day before delivery but not totally sure.

I believe delivery was about $8. You can google for the Bagel Nosh menu to get an idea of prices. Their double dipped chocolate donuts are yummy btw 😋

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:53 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Bagel Nosh can deliver breakfast, you can choose what time you want them to deliver in the morning. They don’t wrap it up nicely if that’s what you had in mind, it’s just delivered in a bag as far as I know. I believe you can order anytime the day before delivery but not totally sure.

I believe delivery was about $8. You can google for the Bagel Nosh menu to get an idea of prices. Their double dipped chocolate donuts are yummy btw 😋

Ok thanks! Do you think they could attach a note to show who it’s from?

girl

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 12:00 am
I have gotten deliveries with a note,though I think it was just written on a receipt or on the bag. Not a nice card type of thing. But delicious food!

groisamomma

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 1:06 am
There is a place that does this. They have a website to order. I forgot the name but I saw it here a couple of times. Maybe do a search?

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 1:46 am
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Ok thanks! Do you think they could attach a note to show who it’s from?

Yes, they attached a note that I dictated to them.

mlc

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 1:54 am
CookIt ! I think her name is Schwartz but I might be mistaken.
She sends really lovely and delicious packages. Has a very nice array of options, and its all packaged beautifully too which is nice for a gift. You can check her up on instagram.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries