Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Dining/Living Room Decorations

lovetobemommy

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 12:36 pm
I'm looking to purchase a peace of art for the dining room. Something to display between 2 curios over a buffet type furniture piece. Any place in Boro Park or Williamsburg where to look for those? and what's the price ranges?

TIA!

shmosmom

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 3:10 pm
Would you buy something from a painter on Instagram, like surynueman, or maybe yaelifineart, or @itsaconfettiparty? She's new so it may be a little cheaper but I'm not familiar with pricings.

lovetobemommy

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 3:25 pm
I'm not sure if I expressed myself correctly. I am not looking for personal art. I meant general framed paintings. In the range of 150 to 300 I think. What stores sell those? I think the real word is copied art? not sure

SingALong

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 4:41 pm
If you want a general floral or scenic painting, would you consider checking out home goods? They have really nice pieces already framed in the price range you’re looking for

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 4:45 pm
I've always found beautiful pieces in that price range at Ambiance Art & Framing on 49th Street and 13th Ave.

Homegoods has beautiful pieces but they aren't practical for hanging as they are too heavy and damage the walls.

lovetobemommy

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 6:19 am
Thanks for the recommendations, will check it out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars