Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Dear Preschool Morah,
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 8:29 pm
actually if I felt this specific mother I have in mind was a scatterbrain I would probably be more compassionate. she isnt a scatterbrain. She is the director of a big organization and the events she makes are superb.

also another part of me is a bit judgy because she is pregnant with number 14. and she prioritizes things in a funny way. her beautiful women's event with 200 women is set up gorgeously and is pulled off flawlessly but she cant be bothered to put her kid in a white shirt on performance day?

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 8:54 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
actually if I felt this specific mother I have in mind was a scatterbrain I would probably be more compassionate. she isnt a scatterbrain. She is the director of a big organization and the events she makes are superb.

also another part of me is a bit judgy because she is pregnant with number 14. and she prioritizes things in a funny way. her beautiful women's event with 200 women is set up gorgeously and is pulled off flawlessly but she cant be bothered to put her kid in a white shirt on performance day?

Bh those mothers are rare ...as upsetting as it is for you, why bring it up on humurous chat???
(If it really bothers you a lot, open a new thread!)

Stars

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 9:42 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
I have called Pampers to ask them if there's any way they can sell me boxes with only Elmo on them! They said it wasn't the first time they got such a call but they couldn't do it because of some deal with sesame Street lol. So once the Elmo diapers ran out, it was fun with each box

I'm laughing so hard LOL LOL

Kids are the darndest things aren't they.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 9:51 pm
BetsyTacy wrote:
The funniest thing is the Elmo diapers. Maybe you have a friend whose kid doesn't care and you can exchange the less desirable muppets with her while you take all of her elmos!

That child is out of diapers for 7 years by now Smile should've posted this then 😂

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 10:23 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
That child is out of diapers for 7 years by now Smile should've posted this then 😂

Elmo stickers!

Stickers make everything better.

14 years later, whenever I am cleaning out a box of desk supplies, I still find random sheets of ladybug stickers. Very Happy

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 10:27 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Elmo stickers!

14 years later, whenever I am cleaning out a box of desk supplies, I still find random sheets of ladybug stickers. Very Happy

Lol thanks!! Wow I really should've posted it then!! Would've saved some heartache

shirachadasha

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:24 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Elmo stickers!

Brilliant idea to get stuff toddler approved!

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:43 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
I have called Pampers to ask them if there's any way they can sell me boxes with only Elmo on them! They said it wasn't the first time they got such a call but they couldn't do it because of some deal with sesame Street lol. So once the Elmo diapers ran out, it was fun with each box

Oh my!! I had the EXACT same thing with one of my children!! He would cry and tantrum! And pick Elmo out-every other diaper!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics