Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where can I buy Israeli seforim?

muffinsmommy

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:19 pm
There is a set of seforim that I want called אמונה שלמה על התורה, but when I did an internet search, it only shows it for sale in Israel and the UK. The store in Israel does not ship international and the UK one does, but shipping is a fortune. Any idea for a store in America (or foreign store that would have cheap shipping) that might sell this? I already tried Eichler's, Artscroll & JudaicaPlace. Thanks!

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:25 pm
I don't know about that particular sefer, but if you have a relationship with the owner of your local Judaica store he might be able to get it for you. The big stores don't usually do this, but some of the smaller ones do. You can also call biegeleisen seforim store in BP and ask if they have it.

doctorima

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:33 pm
Whenever DH needs to find an obscure sefer, he reaches out to Biegeleisen in Boro Park, who usually either has it on stock or can arrange to get it for a reasonable price - (718) 436-1165.

gingertop

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 1:10 am
Just came on here and wanted to say that Biegeleisen is where you can get or order any obscure sefer but I see two posters have already mentioned that. I love passing there whenever I'm in Boro Park and seeing so many men poring over the sefarim. That place is amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics