Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Which direct pay app is the best?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 8:18 am
I have PayPal and Venmo. I get asked a lot if I take Chase QuickPay, which I don't (since I don't have a Chase bank account).

Which one of these apps is the best, and why? Which one charges the lowest fees? Is there any other factor involved?

esther11

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 8:26 am
Chase quickpay is compatible with many different banks through zelle. Bank of America definitely is compatible and I think all major banks are as well. All you would need is the app for your specific bank.

I personally like Venmo the best.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 8:51 am
esther11 wrote:
Chase quickpay is compatible with many different banks through zelle. Bank of America definitely is compatible and I think all major banks are as well. All you would need is the app for your specific bank.

I personally like Venmo the best.

Why?

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 8:58 am
Quote:
Chase QuickPay

Chase Quickpay is now part of Zelle. Zelle is associated with many banks not just chase so you don't need a Chase account to use it. If you have an account through a mainstream bank most likely it partners with Zelle.
There are no fees for transferring money.

esther11

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 9:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Why?

I find it to be the quickest and easiest to use. When using zelle/quickpay it always takes a while to log into my bank app. PayPal I happen not to have the app so it takes a while as well. Cash app many people don’t have. Venmo keeps me logged in, it’s very user friendly, and you can search for people who aren’t in your contacts so I find it very useful. When I send to someone in my contacts, they also confirm that I want to send to that specific person before going through.

Just a note, Venmo has a social media side as well, so if you don’t want your payments public you can easily change your transactions to private.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 10:36 am
I find the Cashapp is the best.
With zelle I have a few clients who whenever they tried sending me $ it would not go through we would need to call the bank....
I have been using the Cashapp since it’s been around & Bh never had an issue. It is part of Square which is a huge online transaction company so they really have the app streamlined to be simple & convenient.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics