Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Smilingmom in hospice.
Previous  1  2

Rappel

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 10:51 am
I don't know you personally, smilingmom, but I always look forward to reading your posts. Your attitude matches your name. Will keep praying!

Snickers18

Post Tue, Jan 14 2020, 12:56 am
Continuing to say Tehillim for Gila bas Fruma Kressel! Smilingmom, I've said hundreds of Perakim in your merit and have entreated Hashem countless times for a complete and speedy refuah for you. I long for the day to come that we can all celebrate that together in this online community.

I am not a very frequent poster, but you have stood out over the years with your openness, honesty, commitment to a Torah learning lifestyle (including the many sacrifices that has meant for your family), your awareness of each of your children as individuals, and your kindness when posting. I have never seen a snarky word written by you. So though we don't know each other in real life, as soon as you spoke about your diagnosis, it felt like someone close to me was hurting and I've been thinking about you and your family often since. Wishing you much support and love during this time and the ability to soak in as many nachas moments as possible from your loved ones. We're all rooting for you!

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:09 pm
Gila bas Fruma Kressel aka smilingmom

You are an amazing person, always giving advice & being real, whilst knowing how to live life to the fullest with FUN and love. This is what I take away from you ~ knowing you barely through imamother.

We don't know when one will be born; nor do we know precisely when one will die. The soul however, lives on. May your journey be spiritual & peaceful.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hug }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

l'chaim & prayers Cheers Drunken Smile

always
greenfire

finallyamommy

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 7:06 pm
Just said a perek.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:37 pm
Just said one. Refuah shelaima!

sarahmalka

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 6:32 am
So sorry to hear this! ((( Refuah shlaima )))

lilly_de

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:02 am
Refuah shleimah!

etky

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 11:08 am
Just said some perakim.
Besorot tovot.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed