Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Aliexpress customer service number

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:23 pm
does anyone know if there is a number to call? I returned some items and Banging head they are not refunding me. Banging head

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:09 pm
I dont think so. I think you need to message the seller.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 3:16 pm
Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 3:33 pm
You need to contact the seller directly. Does it say how long after the return you can expect a refund?
I don't order from ali anymore because the returns & refunds are such a pain.

rising hero

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 8:17 pm
The website says it can take from 3-20 bussines days. Is it past 20 bussines days?

You can contact them via their live chat.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 9:39 am
Hi sorry I didn't give more details yesterday.

I bought 3 tops in the same order, and I did one of those"free returns", and put all the items in the same package with the same return label.

The seller said that the problem is that I did not fill in the tracking # by the other 2 tops, so only 1 of the tops got refunded......

He claims that he will not receive those other 2 tops, they are lost for eternity.... Banging head

I guess I will try disputing with my cc company; only option.

PSA for everyone else and for myself in the future: If you return a few items from the same order in the same package, make sure to fill in the tracking # by the other items.

Or better yet, do a separate order for each item; this way you get a separate return label for each item if needed.

And to all those who don't shop on Ali because the returns are a hassle, you don't know what you're missing out!
I have never before had any issue like this. Buy only items that have "free returns" and it is easier returns than Amazon! (I've found that items that offer free returns tend to be a little bit more expensive, but also a bit better quality. It's worth it.)

Aliexpress has the biggest, best selection of quality, cheap items. It's awesome.

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 1:41 am
I had the same problem when I returned two coats together and only got credited for one. I disputed the charge on my cc and now I'm locked out of my AliExpress account. I've tried everything but I can't order from them anymore 😔

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:34 am
I'm having a diff issue. I place a few orders in feb and march, I didnt recieve them yet. Are the orders shipping these days? I would love to order more, but I'm holding back bec of this

watergirl

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:38 am
I never spend more on ali than I am willing to lose. Dealing with the sellers there is very difficult.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi sorry I didn't give more details yesterday.

I bought 3 tops in the same order, and I did one of those"free returns", and put all the items in the same package with the same return label.

The seller said that the problem is that I did not fill in the tracking # by the other 2 tops, so only 1 of the tops got refunded......

He claims that he will not receive those other 2 tops, they are lost for eternity.... Banging head

I guess I will try disputing with my cc company; only option.

PSA for everyone else and for myself in the future: If you return a few items from the same order in the same package, make sure to fill in the tracking # by the other items.

Or better yet, do a separate order for each item; this way you get a separate return label for each item if needed.

And to all those who don't shop on Ali because the returns are a hassle, you don't know what you're missing out!
I have never before had any issue like this. Buy only items that have "free returns" and it is easier returns than Amazon! (I've found that items that offer free returns tend to be a little bit more expensive, but also a bit better quality. It's worth it.)

It has the biggest, best selection of quality, cheap items. It's awesome.

Really? Practically everything I've ordered from Ali did not wear well. Jewelry has broken before it has even been worn. Tops have pimpled and faded. I avoid ordering from Ali. I only order if it's something really cute/pretty and cheap enough to consider, such as the jewelry I ordered for my dds before Pesach for $1-3, which by the way, almost all have still not arrived. I prefer ordering from brands with American quality control (even if those American brands were manufactured in China). I also ordered two tops from Chinese brands on Amazon recommended on last year's thread https://www.imamother.com/foru.....62278 and they have both pimpled.

Amarante

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 9:39 am
You have to be careful with returns from China.

My experience with Ali and purchasing directly from sellers I established a relationship with is that to a great extent you get what you pay for. A few years back I wanted to give my friend a Burberry poncho for her birthday and there were a lot of options available. They ranged in price from about $16 to about $90. The "authentic" version was about $1600. As an experiment I ordered two - one was the cheap one and the other was the $90 version. The $90 version was gorgeous - had my friend's monogram and was cashmere. The other one was what one would expect for $16.

Same has been true to jewelry and sunglasses and purses - if you search for something and read the reviews carefully and don't buy something that is too cheap to be true, you can get some nice stuff. But there is a lot of stuff that essentially is the quality for cheap Dollar John or flea market merchandise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics