Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Mom's of all boy families - advice please
Previous  1  2

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 3:48 pm
Omg are we the same person? I’m also a mom of only boys, oldest is 17 and I’m also nervous about this.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 4:12 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
My DH is much closer to his mom than his sisters are so there are no guarantees in life. Definitely not something worth having more children if you dont want (also what if you have more boys?)

I'd love more children and I'd be over the moon for more boys. I'm not desperate for a girl. So having more boys would be a blessing. (Just scared of more pregnancies. I'm useless, cranky and miserable for 10 months)

Just always a little scared that after a certain age my sons will have no interest in mom.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 4:33 pm
I am a DIL to a MIL who only has boys. She moved near us so I became much closer to her than to my mother. She also has a completely different personality than my mother does - shes much more helpful and is more interested in our family. my mother is physically and emotionally distant.
DH was never super close with her as a child. There weren't really apron strings to cut.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics