Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
For all Meghan fans

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:09 pm
No Meghan haters or bashers allowed.

Are you a Meghan fan? Why?

I am. She makes a cute, sweet and relatable impression. I absolutely love her style and it's very close to my preferred style. I love her minimal makeup look, and the color palette of her wardrobe. I also think she comes off as down to earth. They kind of practice what they preach in terms of environment, charity etc.
and unlike Kate (whom I happen to also like), who comes from a mega wealthy family, it doesn't seem like that's the case with Meghan. She has family struggles that many people can relate to, and she deals with them as well as can be under the circumstances. She is far from perfect and I love that!

Anyone else on board?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:39 pm
I wouldn't call myself a fan, exactly. I guess I'm neutral. I don't think she's all that amazing or interesting. However, the level of hate and vitriol that has been directed at her ever since she got engaged to Harry is unbelievable and I just don't understand. Sorry, but there is absolutely no justification for it, not even "well, she chose to be royal and put herself in the spotlight." Not an excuse for that level vitriol. No wonder she's done.

icedcoffee

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:50 pm
I have absolutely nothing against Meghan and I agree that the vitriol is totally uncalled for. I haven't even opened the other thread about her moving with Harry because it's insane that this is even a debate -- they're adults, they are completely free to live their own lives if that's what makes them happy and it's not hurting anyone. As a side note, I guess I feel a weird six-degrees connection with her because my brother's old speech teacher was her former mother-in-law. She has only ever said positive things (which is more than most people can say for relationships with their MIL haha). She strikes me as extremely gracious and thoughtful and it definitely is refreshing to see someone with a bit of a human struggle as opposed to Kate (who I also have nothing against but she always appears extremely picture-perfect which makes it hard for me to relate to her in the slightest. Love both of their wardrobes though!).

disneyland

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:57 pm
I saw a YouTube video of her in a lighthearted questionere before she knew Harry and she seemed to be a lighthearted and down to earth. I think its great she's honest with her husband and thinking of her own needs too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics