Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Good Comedy
Previous  1  2

singleagain

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:18 pm
Jeanne Robertson ... North Carolina comic.. hysterical! She has several specials. They are available Amazon prime

Lizzie4

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 2:38 pm
What About Bob is a hilarious movie (totally clean) about a patient following his psyciatrist on his vacation.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 5:45 pm
malki2 wrote:
Was my answer satisfactory to you?

Well, I could give you a lecture on the slippery slope of movies if I were so inclined...

It's hard to reconcile the black-and-white attitudes you sometimes espouse on other threads with this.

malki2

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 5:51 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Well, I could give you a lecture on the slippery slope of movies if I were so inclined...

It's hard to reconcile the black-and-white attitudes you sometimes espouse on other threads with this.

If you would follow all my posts, you would see that not all of my attitudes are black-and-white. Just some of them. The hashkafic ones mainly. I’m not a frumhok. My snood doesn’t cover my eyebrows. Either way, this was supposed to be about comedies. I recommend I Love Lucy. Is that kosher enough for you?

2cents

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:23 pm
Dry bar comedy on YouTube is all clean stand up routines. Jeff Allen is great so is shain Smith.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 6:31 pm
Brian Regan is a really funny clean comedian.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 7:46 pm
DH and I watched the Adam Sandler movie The Week of on Netflix and found it really funny. It got terrible reviews but it really made us laugh.

miami85

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 8:04 pm
Jim Gaffigan is great.

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 8:14 pm
Jeff Dunham he's a ventriloquist really funny and clean

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:06 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

Grilling malki like this based on her previous posts is really not nice. Especially under amother. Leave her alone.

singleagain

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:33 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Jeff Dunham he's a ventriloquist really funny and clean

I wouldn't vouch for all of Jeff Dunham being clean. I asked a good friend who is particular in this area and she reiterated Jeanne Robertson and Dry Bar comedy.

She also said Daren Streblow who I never heard of, but I'm guessing he's a dry bar guy

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:19 pm
John Mulaney. I like all his stand ups on Netflix. He rarely uses foul language but I wouldn't call it all squeaky clean either.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:26 pm
singleagain wrote:
I wouldn't vouch for all of Jeff Dunham being clean. I asked a good friend who is particular in this area and she reiterated Jeanne Robertson and Dry Bar comedy.

She also said Daren Streblow who I never heard of, but I'm guessing he's a dry bar guy

Dry bar comedy, oy I can binge on it for hours Can't Believe It

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:41 pm
A little late posting but, look up dry bar comedy. They have many clean comedians . Brian Regan does only clean comedy and he is very funny.

malki2

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:42 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
A little late posting but, look up dry bar comedy. They have many clean comedians .

What is dry bar comedy?

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:51 pm
malki2 wrote:
What is dry bar comedy?
a religious run comedy club. Comedians there only do clean shows which they then upload to YouTube or dry bars free app (also a website I think).

malki2

Post Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:53 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
a religious run comedy club. Comedians there only do clean shows which they then upload to YouTube or dry bars free app (also a website I think).

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

lifesagift

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 12:14 am
Didn't read all so idk if its double... I like iliza Schlesinger, I think it's really fun for girls especially

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 7:19 am
Marion Fine is hilarious
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics