Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Do Very skinny men look effeminate
Previous  1  2  3

malki2

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 11:35 am
There are guys who are very skinny and still look masculine. The issue is the guys with what they call the “soy boy” look. (Don’t ask me exactly how to differentiate between the two, but I can.) The European style tight clothing that’s in style now doesn’t help either.

urban gypsy

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 11:38 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I see guys here wearing those painted on jeans, usually accompanied by some very fussy looking loafers and I just shake my head.

Well said. The fussy loafers / smoking slippers are what ruin the overall look tbh
It looks very old fashioned and poorly matched. Unless you are willing to go all in and do some crazy colors like pink or orange, then it looks ironic and cool LOL.
For most people this look needs a different shoe. Blundstones or Chuck Taylors maybe.

urban gypsy

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 11:42 am
malki2 wrote:
The issue is the guys with what they call the “soy boy” look.

Malki2 please stop. First skank now soyboy? What's with you today? Your language is getting over the top offensive. I've reported your posts. Please calm down.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics