Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Travel to Poland - March of the Living

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 1:41 pm
My husband will be traveling alone from the US to meet up with my son on MotL, in Poland. They will need snacks (and treats/love) which I plan to send. Does anyone know about customs going into Poland? I have been looking in like and it looks like I can send vegetables and plants but not meat and dairy products. I was not going to send a salami, but can I send dairy chocolate? Can I send cookies & granola bars which are dairy? Can I really send nuts /raisin -trail mix, and what about if it has M&Ms in it?
I have a heightened awareness because of Naamah Ischaccar- but I don't want to do anything wrong and put them in any danger.

If anyone can reference and link policy, I would appreciate it.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jan 16 2020, 1:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My husband will be traveling alone from the US to meet up with my son on MotL, in Poland. They will need snacks (and treats/love) which I plan to send. Does anyone know about customs going into Poland? I have been looking in like and it looks like I can send vegetables and plants but not meat and dairy products. I was not going to send a salami, but can I send dairy chocolate? Can I send cookies & granola bars which are dairy? Can I really send nuts /raisin -trail mix, and what about if it has M&Ms in it?
I have a heightened awareness because of Naamah Ischaccar- but I don't want to do anything wrong and put them in any danger.

If anyone can reference and link policy, I would appreciate it.

They won’t arrest him for bringing in M&Ms. Worst case scenario, they’ll throw something away. I went to Poland and brought plenty of snacks that had dairy in them. He should be careful while he’s there though, there is still a lot of antisemitism.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics