Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did anyone get divorced because of in laws or DH’s siblings?
Previous  1  2

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Jan 18 2020, 6:43 pm
There was a story, I think in Mishpacha, of a father who had a DD who was not 100% and he married her off to a boy who also had issues. But the FIL was upset that his SIL was more problematic and not good enough for his DD. The MIL told the FIL to keep quiet, DD is happy.
Then one day FIL exploded at SIL, DD took Dad's side and left SIL. In the end FIL admits he made a big mistake, DD is miserable, her 2 kids are miserable and troubled.
Lesson to parents - if your Child is Happy, be grateful and Shut up!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 18 2020, 10:57 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
There was a story, I think in Mishpacha, of a father who had a DD who was not 100% and he married her off to a boy who also had issues. But the FIL was upset that his SIL was more problematic and not good enough for his DD. The MIL told the FIL to keep quiet, DD is happy.
Then one day FIL exploded at SIL, DD took Dad's side and left SIL. In the end FIL admits he made a big mistake, DD is miserable, her 2 kids are miserable and troubled.
Lesson to parents - if your Child is Happy, be grateful and Shut up!

Good lesson

SHS

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 2:56 am
I remember that story
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics