Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Monsey apartment rental

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 2:42 pm
We're looking for a rental apartment in Monsey. We desperately need to move and we're not having any luck finding a good apartment. Are there any online listings that has apartments listed? TIA

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 2:46 pm
Post what you are looking for. It may be that someone knows of an apartment.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 2:52 pm
We're looking for either a large 3 bedroom or a 4 bedroom, with a porch. Central Monsey area.

graphic613

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 3:33 pm
Victoria Gardens has 3 and 3+1 bedroom duplexs with porches 845-352-8385
check the monsey comunnity connections and the view. they usually list these things.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 4:03 pm
There's a pamphlet in Monsey coming out daily, called: Luach Hatzibbur. They have great listings usually. Try to get a hold of that paper.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 4:08 pm
Victoria Gardens

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 13 2020, 4:22 pm
Thanks, we don't want a development.
I'll try to get hold of the paper. Is it distributed in shuls?

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 9:28 am
Where do they have that paper? I'm looking for a 3 bedroom apt or house in Dexter park area or Thiells/Haverstraw.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 9:32 am
Reminds me of what my relative said when she was looking for an apt in monsey. She used to wait outside the dropoff location of the local advertisements magazine and grab a copy when it was deliverer and quickly look thru the ads to be the first to call because otherwise she would still be looking for an apt today. That's how bad the demand for an apt was.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating