Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Lahav seminary

chayayehudis

Post Sun, Jan 19 2020, 1:58 pm
Would anyone know what the seminary wants to hear on an interview? Like if they ask why we're choosing their seminary what would be the right answer.

Cressel

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 12:15 pm
I'm wondering the exact same thing. Like what am I suppose to reply back as a "sufficient enough answer" to why I'd like to attend their seminary

MindOverMatter

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 1:12 pm
chayayehudis wrote:
Would anyone know what the seminary wants to hear on an interview? Like if they ask why we're choosing their seminary what would be the right answer.

Just be yourself! Smile
They have amazing hashkafically based classes, the girls love it. They want to see who *you* are, that you're willing to work and want to here. . .

MindOverMatter

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 1:23 pm
Cressel68 wrote:
I'm wondering the exact same thing. Like what am I suppose to reply back as a "sufficient enough answer" to why I'd like to attend their seminary

The girls that you've met from Lahav, do they come back stronger, with a deeper relationship with Yiddishkite in an authentic way that "sticks?" What are other positive things you notice about the Lahav girls? Think of some adjectives that describe them. Ask mom's and sisters what they noticed when their daughter/sisters returned. What positive changes did you see?
These positive attributes, that's why you want to be there, to gain that for yourself, to not miss out on this incredible opportunity. Don't be afraid of your enthusiasm!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info