Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO princess (flower-girl) dress for dd for purim

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 1:03 pm
I know it's early but if I'm ordering online it will take ages to get here...
DD4 1/2 has decided she wants to be a princess on purim. I'm thinking to get her a flower girl dress possibly from amazon or ali-express, and a tiara separately. But there are soo many to choose from.
Has anyone bought something along these lines and can recommend specific dresses, sellers etc? I don't want to spend very much because she's the type to wreck it.
Also which size should I be looking to get her?-she's probably average height/weight for her age
TIA

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 1:05 pm
I’d just ask around and see if any friends (or anyone’s here) has a dress:gown they really used for a wedding but dont have a need for anymore.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 1:50 pm
My (Israeli) niece at a similar age had an outfit consisting of a long white dress with blue and gold embroidery, a blue cape and white and gold shoes. She added a gold crown and rapturously announced that she was a fairy princess.

Her grandmother had brought it in the sales in chutz l'aretz. No one mentioned that the costume was labelled 'The virgin Mary'.

(She wouldn't have understood anyway. And before anyone asks, there were no crosses on the costume.)

gande

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 3:32 pm
google flower girl dress on ebay. You can see seller reputation there. They have lot of cute ones for cheap.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics