Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Kochvei Ohr - Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 21 2020, 1:52 pm
Does anyone here send their son to Kochvei Ohr or work at the school, and can you share what you think of the program?

Ty

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 5:48 pm
Hi!
I had a fantastic experience! My son really thrived with the fantastic teachers and experienced therapists. The students get a lot of personalized attention in a very warm atmosphere!

amother
Snowdrop

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 1:36 pm
bump

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 2:24 pm
I didn't use them in the end. They were very new when I was looking into it. But I can tell you that the director, Tzivie Koot is a wonderful wonderful person. I met many of their therapists, and I was so impressed.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 11:10 pm
I work at Kochvei Ohr. It is a fantastic place! The school is very warm and professional and uses cutting edge educational methodology. The related services are excellent and well integrated into the program.

Do you have any specific questions? I'm happy to answer!

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 5:17 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:
I work at Kochvei Ohr. It is a fantastic place! The school is very warm and professional and uses cutting edge educational methodology. The related services are excellent and well integrated into the program.

Do you have any specific questions? I'm happy to answer!

I had my interview for my son and was wondering when answers will actually be sent out. do you know?

esther21

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 9:13 pm
My daughter attends the girl version (Shiras Chana) and we pushed for an answer last year before Pesach because we were buying a house and moving to the area (specifically to attend Kochvei Ohr) so we needed an answer and they gave us one before Pesach. I would reach out again and ask.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 9:15 pm
I didn’t get an answer either and I had an interview in January. I called purim time and they said they don’t know yet

esther21

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 9:29 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
I didn’t get an answer either and I had an interview in January. I called purim time and they said they don’t know yet

Purim was a while ago! Call back Smile

amother
Snowdrop

Post Tue, May 16 2023, 12:17 pm
did anyone hear back from them yet?

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, May 17 2023, 7:42 pm
bump. did anyone else hear from them? I applied before pesach and still didn't get any response if my son is accepted or not
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)