Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Kendamil Formula

sunshine5

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:04 pm
My baby is 7 weeks kh. All my kids did great on Milk based Enfamil so this baby also started out on that. He was extremely fussy/gassy and threw up after every Oz .. My Dr switched him to Neocate.. The throwing up got better but the fussiness/gas didn't change much. He is still very uncomfortable and throws up but not as much as on Enfamil.
I will ask my pediatrician but am wondering if anyone here had a similar experience and tried Kendamil and is doing good with it.
Did anyone try Kendamil after a different formula didnt agree with their baby?

SingALong

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:09 pm
my baby was on kendamil for about a year, a year and a half. this was 3 yrs ago. I loved it, reminded me of materna that I used in the past. he did not exhibit any particular feeding issues, gas, vomiting, etc. Its not any specialized formula, just regular, and seems much lighter on the stomach than similac and sunrise.

chaj

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:36 pm
SingALong wrote:
my baby was on kendamil for about a year, a year and a half. this was 3 yrs ago. I loved it, reminded me of materna that I used in the past. he did not exhibit any particular feeding issues, gas, vomiting, etc. Its not any specialized formula, just regular, and seems much lighter on the stomach than similac and sunrise.

my baby is 4 months and I changed him to Kendamil after approx. 6 or 7 weeks because he was spitting a lot (aptamil). He still spits occasionally, I really like Kendamil, it smells much better than aptamil and is not so foamy. Baby likes it too!
Hatzloche!

Tomatoes!

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:43 pm
Are you sure it's not a milk allergy? My first was on kendamil and it was great. My second threw up and got hives which got worse over time until we figured out she is allergic to dairy. Her allergy definitely got worse over time as in the beginning she was able to supplement a few ounces here and there but now has a full blown allergy

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:58 pm
My baby couldn’t tolerate dairy formula so I switched her to Somalia’s soy based. When I tried kendamil she spit up a lot and was fussy. When she was about 9 months old I tired the kendamil again and she is fine bh.

tweety1

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 5:36 pm
The nurses in aim byisroel claim kendamil is the easiest of all formulas on baby's stomach.

littleprincess

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 6:23 pm
Another kendamil lover here !
I nursed all my children and tried to supplement with formula . It never worked.... until kendamil made its appearance and my last child took 1 kendamil bottle a day and I felt like a free mother . I was able to leave her with a babysitter when I had simchas , go out in the evening. My other kids couldn't take the other formulas . Kendamil is the lightest on the baby's stomach
When I stopped nursing I continued giving her kendamil for a few months . She didnt eat solids well. . Switched to milk at 2.5

Surrendered

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 8:59 pm
Kendamil👍
My baby threw up with all formulas besides for kendamil.

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 9:42 pm
Highly recommend kendamil. I use it for my baby.
He loves it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics