Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone watch Emergence?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 1:14 pm
Does anyone here watch Emergence?

betweenall12

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 1:26 am
I started it, I watched the first few episodes but it was too much sci-fi.. very unrealistic and unbelievable so I thought it was boring...

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 1:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone here watch Emergence?

I have not...but I lately got into watching good stuff-I find it very relaxing and it gives me a push to finish my housework so I can sit down to watch.
I need recommendations for good movies to watch. I love drama, suspense...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 10:22 am
I’m not obsessed with it at all but I keep watching it because I’m just a little curious what’s going to happen. I posted because I have a question to ask about it but so far it sounds like no ones “up to date” with it.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 10:35 am
I watch it. I really enjoy sci if, so I’m loving it. What question did you have?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 11:10 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I watch it. I really enjoy sci if, so I’m loving it. What question did you have?

Yay! So what’s the deal with Jo trying to get Piper back? She’s knows she’s AI and she has no rights to her! I understand that she’s developed an emotional connection with Piper (and vice versa) but still...get what I mean?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 11:11 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:

Do you also watch Manifest?

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 12:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yay! So what’s the deal with Jo trying to get Piper back? She’s knows she’s AI and she has no rights to her! I understand that she’s developed an emotional connection with Piper (and vice versa) but still...get what I mean?

I think she developed a connection to her, and she sees she overwrote her own code, which feels human to her. She wants to protect her, she’s worried she’ll get hurt from the bad people. And also she doesn’t want her to be used for bad things.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 12:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you also watch Manifest?

Never heard of it. Where could I watch it?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 7:31 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I think she developed a connection to her, and she sees she overwrote her own code, which feels human to her. She wants to protect her, she’s worried she’ll get hurt from the bad people. And also she doesn’t want her to be used for bad things.

Sorry I didn’t see you had responded until now. Yeah I guess that makes sense. Trying to make sense of the last episode now. Have you watched it?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 7:31 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Never heard of it. Where could I watch it?

It’s on Hulu and NBC. It just started its 2nd season. It’s about a plane that goes missing for 5.5 years and when it comes back, the passengers haven’t aged a bit and they didn’t realize they were gone for so long.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics