Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bais Yaakov Lakewood High School

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 6:13 pm
It's that time of year again. I know Bais yaakov is a difficult school to get into but can anyone tell me
1) who runs the school
2) who the principals are
3) who does the acceptances there?

I need this info asap so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!!!!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 6:17 pm
I went to bais kaila so dont have all the info. But just from growing up in the area - the owners are shlomo and Sara blima katz. The principals are mrs shecter (Hebrew) and mrs snyder (english) no idea who does the acceptances..

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 6:37 pm
Thank you so much!
Anyone know who does the acceptances?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:40 pm
There's never a single person that does acceptances. A couple of teachers and the principals do interviews. Then they sit together and divide up the applications to decide who gets a 2nd interview with parents. After the 2nd round of I interviews the list gets narrowed down by the administrators.

Hatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:49 pm
Thanks so much, I guess my question is more, who pulls the ultimate string? There's always someone in each school sometimes it's the principal, sometimes it's the owner, and sometimes it's their right hand man or the board.... there's usually someone who can help push....

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jan 24 2020, 6:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much, I guess my question is more, who pulls the ultimate string? There's always someone in each school sometimes it's the principal, sometimes it's the owner, and sometimes it's their right hand man or the board.... there's usually someone who can help push....

That would definitely be Katz. I have heard this from a number of people, he's the ultimate boss there.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 24 2020, 6:57 am
Thank you, I appreciate that!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics