Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Girls Camp - 3rd/4th grade- lkwd

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 10:23 pm
Hi! Can someone try to list the lakewood camps? (is that even possible) with their owners and any other pertinent info

Im getting pretty overwhelmed and not sure where to start!?

Cmon be nice

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 10:25 pm
If it's any easier, in 2 weeks BP weekly will publish their camp issue, listing all the camps

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 10:31 pm
not rly.... will just be a lot of names and cute ads.... not very telling

gittylove

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 10:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
not rly.... will just be a lot of names and cute ads.... not very telling

And you think ima mother is telling? You need to ask people in real life. I’ve seen day camp bashing here that isn’t always as it seems

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 11:08 pm
Ive heard amazing things about chaveiros run by Mrs. Miriam Ifrah. She has years of camp experience and is very safety oriented. We are iyh sending this year. They used to be housed in Bnos Brocha’s building but I heard they are moving this year to Bnos Esther Malkas building which is more centrally located.

lkwdgirl

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 11:10 pm
Our daughter presently in 4th grade LOVES Ruach Lbanos. It’s a great well runner camp and they really care and give the girls a healthy great summer

Cmon be nice

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 12:11 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Ive heard amazing things about chaveiros run by Mrs. Miriam Ifrah. She has years of camp experience and is very safety oriented. We are iyh sending this year. They used to be housed in Bnos Brocha’s building but I heard they are moving this year to Bnos Esther Malkas building which is more centrally located.

Yup. I second chaverios! We've been sending my little one since before she was 4. Very happy bh and yes, they're moving to bnos ester malka

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 1:03 am
I really like camp meoros. They are moving into bnos bracha camp. A not over the top camp.

But really most girls do best going with at least 1 friend. Can you (or her) call other girls to get an idea of where they are going.

emi1812

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 11:10 am
Chaveiros! I’ve been sending since my child was 3 and BH very very happy! It’s very well run, safety is #1 priority. The head of the camp is easy to reach and very responsive. They staff the pool by swimming with a higher ratio of lifeguards, they give out extra cold water bottles on hotter days, there’s always bus monitors on every bus, and they’re very careful to take head counts and keep track of the campers upon arrival, dismissal, and boarding the bus to/from trips. Theyre also very careful with safety during trips-buddy system plus close staff supervision. It’s good, real wholesome fun for the campers -I like that it’s a fun camp ruach but still refined and dignified and not chaotic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries