Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
After school basketball or soccer manhattan/Bronx/Teaneck

mirimiri

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 10:07 pm
Anyone know how I can find info on a league or after school program for a 2nd grade boy? Please any info, I prefer a Jewish league but I’m open to all really.
Thank you!

saw50st8

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 5:06 am
You are too late for the current boys basketball league in teaneck but for future reference it is www.mgbl.org - they play on Saturday nights and Sundays.

There is also CMEK which has a variety of basketball teams/skills classes.

Where do you live? If you live in Teaneck you can sign up for Teaneck Rec soccer for the fall (www.teanecksoccer.com). There is also winter indoor soccer (it is in the middle of the season) and then travel soccer. I don't know when tryouts for travel soccer are.

mirimiri

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:04 am
Thank you so much, that’s a great help, definitely gonna register him next year BH. I live in riverdale and for some reason it’s really hard to find info on leagues for my son.
If anyone knows of any other programs that haven’t started yet , I would really appreciate
Thank you!!!

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:16 am
mirimiri wrote:
Thank you so much, that’s a great help, definitely gonna register him next year BH. I live in riverdale and for some reason it’s really hard to find info on leagues for my son.
If anyone knows of any other programs that haven’t started yet , I would really appreciate
Thank you!!!

Call the Riverdale Y. They have a great basketball program. They may let you sign up even now if there is room on a team. (MGBL, which someone else mentioned, is also a great program, but if you're in Riverdale, the Y is a lot easier.)

The Y also has soccer, but its in the fall, not now. There is indoor soccer on Sundays at PS24. http://stssports.com/home-sports/soccer/

He's too young for the Kosher Little League, but SAR has a younger league for students, IIRC. There may be a league in Westchester, but we've never done that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries