Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
What do rental apartments supply?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 12:17 am
Hi! We are renting an apartment in Jerusalem. Should I expect the apartment to come with toilet paper etc. or I must bring right away? We once rented in the US and the house came empty.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 12:32 am
It varies, but usually TP is included (at least one roll should be available when you arrive!).

Contact the owner/agent and ask.

essie14

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 2:09 am
An Airbnb type place should include at least 1-2 rolls of TP. There's usually enough of everything to get you through one night til you can buy whatever else you need.
I would bring a tiny travel size shampoo and body wash just in case but TP is pretty expected.

You can email the agent/owner to confirm what is included.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 3:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi! We are renting an apartment in Jerusalem. Should I expect the apartment to come with toilet paper etc. or I must bring right away? We once rented in the US and the house came empty.

I'm assuming you're talking a short term rental?
Like a vacation rental?

chanchy123

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 3:18 am
I think it is pretty standard to have toilet paper (I've never been anywhere that didn't supply that) but it's always good to carry a pack of tissue with you just in case.
If you used airbnb it should list whether they supply toiletries, I would contact the owner/service to find out (also I find that many places only supply soap, shampoo, and body lotion but not conditioner).

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 7:36 am
DrMom wrote:
It varies, but usually TP is included (at least one roll should be available when you arrive!).

Contact the owner/agent and ask.

Unfortunately we had an experience where there was not a tissue to be found and we had to go figure out where we packed a roll of TP otherwise we would had to run out right away to buy.
Its a short term rental I am talking about

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 7:43 am
We rented several times short term in Jerusalem. The apartment always included tissues, linen, towels, basically fully furnished. It's best to ask the owners what's included.

sarahmalka

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 7:46 am
We just rented an Airbnb in zfat which advertised having an equipped kitchen and it had nothing! No dishes, no cutlery, three cups. One dish towel, no paper towels, no napkins. So weird. Definitely contact the owner or agent and ask specifics. (It also had no heat and only two plug-in radiators for a huge three bedroom apartment)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics