Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Snoods at bingo
Previous  1  2

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 12:26 am
Bump

I also want to see a picture please!!!

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 1:14 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
I got one from Brooklyn Bingo last year and its sooo tight I can't wear it. I have never has an issue with other brand snoods. From previous posters it seems like they made them better/ larger and adjustable recently.

I know. I also got it last year and it was really not good. Tight and weird fitting. I'm gonna go buy one this week to see how it improved. Cuz the price is good.

lavenderchimes

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 7:42 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I like them. I have a big head and they fit beautifully. The trim around the front is slightly different than other snoods, it’s a wider rim but it works for me. My sister got me a few as a gift.

I have been wondering this, since I have a very large head! Thanks:)

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 7:59 am
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I know. I also got it last year and it was really not good. Tight and weird fitting. I'm gonna go buy one this week to see how it improved. Cuz the price is good.

Bump
Did you try the bingo snood again?
I want to buy but HATE when it’s too tight... I simply won’t wear if that’s the case!!
Can someone update on a recent bingo snood purchase?

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:27 am
Bump

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:32 am
I bought a snood at Bingo last year and my experience was the same- it was too small. I have a big head though. And it's a pity because it really looked nice.

seeker

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:43 am
I bought two a couple of months ago and they were not tight at all. I have problems with other brands being tight. However the snood part is also big.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:45 am
Thank you!!!
I guess I’ll try one for now

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 1:12 pm
So there are 2 types- was just there...
The chenille one and a thinner one (lined) that is called pearl knit. I bought the thinner one. It was $17.99. It’s on the tighter side (the elastic around the head) and the elastic thingie in the back doesn’t work to adjust. The interesting thing about the snood is that it’s a lot of material. Like the way it would look after I wore and it stretched out. I’m happy that it’s not a bathing cap short one but it might be a little too long. I’m wearing now.. sometimes it takes a few days to figure out if the fit is right. It has to adjust to my head after sitting on a piece of round cardboard for a few months.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 4:22 pm
Elemenopee wrote:
I agree the size is bigger than the regular ones from other stores, but if you are looking for cheap, try designer spot or clover. They are just $13 there

I bought a snood at Clover about 2 weeks ago and the seam between the velour and the lining ripped, and I had a long thread hanging. I did a repair job myself and hopefully it wont happen again.

Did this happen to others w snoods from Clover?

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:51 pm
Update:

I bought a snood in Bingo too. Its way heavier (when I was in Bingo, all the snoods were the same weight and thickness, in different colors) than the one I got from Clover, so its way less comfortable than the Clover one, in the summer.

After a few wearings, the Clover one separated at the seam that joins the lining to the outer material, but I sewed it and its very comfortable.

I never bought snoods before this, so Im comparing only the Bingo and Clover snoods.

cnc

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 10:52 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I bought a snood at Clover about 2 weeks ago and the seam between the velour and the lining ripped, and I had a long thread hanging. I did a repair job myself and hopefully it wont happen again.

Did this happen to others w snoods from Clover?

I had the same problem with the ones from Designer Spot/Clover

lavenderchimes

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 10:03 pm
I find my Bingo snood to be VERY itchy:/ I can hardly stand to wear it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries