Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Bill and ted's excellent adventure purim

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:15 pm
Stuck on ideas for MM. Going to use a aphone booth bank to put food in. maybe make chocolate guitars, but stuck for the rest. DS wants to do this and already started a poem!!

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:26 pm
Ooh, that's tough. I can't think of any food specific to Bill and Ted. I guess maybe mall food court food, because of that scene in the mall? Or really anything that evokes the 80s I guess.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:34 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Ooh, that's tough. I can't think of any food specific to Bill and Ted. I guess maybe mall food court food, because of that scene in the mall? Or really anything that evokes the 80s I guess.

Thanks! I started thinking maybe napoleons, for napolean Bonaparte, Cookies with WS on it for their band insignia, Caeser dressing for julias Caeser. Of course none of that will fit in the phone booth box.

watergirl

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I started thinking maybe napoleons, for napolean Bonaparte, Cookies with WS on it for their band insignia, Caeser dressing for julias Caeser. Of course none of that will fit in the phone booth box.

I would not relate any of those things to Bill and Ted’s. Sometimes the more we try to be creative and make things “fit the theme”, the more it gets lost and looks forced. How about just put whatever in and write a note with lots of 80’s slang.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:41 pm
watergirl wrote:
I would not relate any of those things to Bill and Ted’s. Sometimes the more we try to be creative and make things “fit the theme”, the more it gets lost and looks forced. How about just put whatever in and write a note with lots of 80’s slang.

I need totally bodacious food items : )

and of course will include "Will be excellent to each other- Dude!"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics