Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
HPV mandates coming in January 2020
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 3:08 pm
simba wrote:
That’s terrible and very sad.
Can we agree that being paralyzed is better then dying from cancer. I know it’s a stupid discussion but honestly if you had to choose one?
What are the statistics and proof of this paralyzation in connection to the vaccine?
I’d like to know.

What about paralysis vs recovering from cancer. Not everyone dies. I know that is harsh but many do survive. I still dont hear why it should be mandated for school attendance.
Maybe make snickers and twinkies illegal because they cause diabetes. Diet soda causes cancer and it's not illegal. Yes its unfortunate, but not everything in life should be forced or regulated.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 3:30 pm
simba wrote:
I can go extreme as well. How far should
choice go? At what point is it considered neglect or abuse? Can parents not give antibiotics for a serious infection, medication for cancer, food for dinner etc.. it’s not black and white and we both know that.

When a child is at risk of imminent death or permanent injury w/o medical intervention THEN and only then can government intervene.

vaccines don't meet that standard. Esp. Gardasil as HPV is not a casually communicable disease.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 4:21 pm
You can be pro the vaccine and still be pro choice. I honestly don't understand, simba, or anyone else, why you insist on portraying the benefits of this vaccine, when that is not the discussion on hand. If you are pro the vaccine, go get it and give it to your kids. You can even donate your tzedaka money to promotion of the vaccine and convincing others to take it.

The topic of discussion here is choice. Why can't I choose not to give this vaccine to my kids? What's it to you? Why is anyone insisting that this vaccine be mandated for school attendance???

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 5:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You can be pro the vaccine and still be pro choice. I honestly don't understand, simba, or anyone else, why you insist on portraying the benefits of this vaccine, when that is not the discussion on hand. If you are pro the vaccine, go get it and give it to your kids. You can even donate your tzedaka money to promotion of the vaccine and convincing others to take it.

The topic of discussion here is choice. Why can't I choose not to give this vaccine to my kids? What's it to you? Why is anyone insisting that this vaccine be mandated for school attendance???

Right on! On gardasil the pro-vaxxers can't claim their vaccine doesn't work
unless everyone else gets it too (herd immunity).

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 22 2020, 4:53 pm
HIGH ALERT!! HIGH ALERT!!!
Bill S298/ A2912, THE BILL THAT REQUIRES DANGEROUS HPV VACCINES FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE (ON KIDS 10 YEARS OLD) IS BEING REVISED RIGHT NOW AND SUBMITTED TO THE HEALTH COMMITTEE IN PREPARATION FOR A VOTE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE VOTE WILL BE BUT BILLS ARE REVISED FOR ONE REASON: SO THEY PASS MORE EASILY. THIS BILL IS BEING RUSHED ALONG. PLEASE TRUST THIS SOURCE IS SOLID.
TOMORROW: CALL YOUR SENATOR & ASSEMBLYMEMBER AND TELL THEM THEY ARE DONE, DONE, DONE IF THEY VOTE FOR THAT BILL. LET THEM KNOW POLITELY AND RESPECTFULLY, YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE THEIR LIFE MISERABLE AND MAKE SURE THEY LOSE THEIR NEXT ELECTION IF THEY SUPPORT THAT BILL.
CALL THE MEMBERS OF THE HEALTH COMMITTEE AND LET THEM KNOW WE WILL MAKE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE IF THEY VOTE IN SUPPORT OF MANDATING GARDASIL.
WE WILL PREPARE THE LIST OF HEALTH COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND IT WILL BE POSTED BY THE MORNING. CIRCULATE THIS THROUGHOUT OUR COMMUNITY- EVEN MAINSTREAM VACCINATING PARENTS ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS OVER THIS BILL.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 23 2020, 7:28 pm
Update to previous post:

What did we learn from Jan 22, when we received mixed info about Bill S298 (mandatory Gardasil) gaining traction in the Senate?
1.) We have a great source of info- Bill S298 WAS revised.
2.) We can ignite quickly- the calls were flooding into the offices yesterday. NICE JOB. This needs to continue.

5.) There has been a shift in the legislature regarding this issue. A month ago, the reps were mushy on their stances. Yesterday, this is what we heard:
"Affirmatively opposed."
"I have been hired to field phone calls on this issue." (Todd Kaminsky's office; let's call him 'Too Late Todd' as he ALREADY voted YES on the bill to allow minors to obtain Gardasil without the consent or knowledge of the parents, Bill S3899. Too late, Todd!)
"The rep has prepared a statement on the bill and will send it to you."
"We want to hear from people all over the state and we are taking a tally/ poll."
Unfortunately some reps still need a flood of phone calls- let's call them the 'UNDECIDEDS':
Assemblyman Richard Gottfried
Assemblyman Ed Braunstein
Assemblyman Kevin Cahill
Assemblywoman Aileen Gunther
Keep in mind, this is a STATE-WIDE bill so YOU are affected and THEIR vote affects EVERYONE in NY. So if they say they ONLY want to hear from their voters, reply with the above.
To reach them, call 518-455-4100. That is the main Albany number. Put it in your book so you never have to remember anyone's #. Ask for the office and get the right email from that office.
Inundate them with info/ emails/ phone calls. Call every day to help them "DECIDE."

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 6:12 pm
Bad news. Assemblymember Andrew Hevesi, who represents Forest Hills in Queens and is a member of the Assembly Health Committee, just appeared on the Assembly website as a co-sponsor of A2912, the bill to require Gardasil injections to attend school. Please call his offices and politely ask him to reconsider. 518-455-4926 and 718-263-5595. https://nyassembly.gov/mem/Andrew-Hevesi/

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Jan 25 2020, 9:37 pm
People against Tyranny - please take part. Pro-Choice (anti-vaxxers) defeated the Pharmaceutical Industry in NJ. You CAN make a difference!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 4:59 pm
You do realize, do you, that if this bill passes, a child currently infected with HPV will be allowed to attend school, but a healthy child without the HPV vaccine will lose their right to an education? Are we trying to protect public health, or sell vaccines?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 26 2020, 5:04 pm
https://www.liherald.com/stori.....dVHQY

A compelling read in opposition of HPV vaccine mandate.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:36 pm
Hoylman is the sponsor of the bill to mandate HPV vaccine.

Elizabeth Glass is challenging his position in the 27th senatorial district. Please show her your support, like her page, and help get this dreck out of office.

https://www.facebook.com/glassforsenate/

simba

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You do realize, do you, that if this bill passes, a child currently infected with HPV will be allowed to attend school, but a healthy child without the HPV vaccine will lose their right to an education? Are we trying to protect public health, or sell vaccines?

It’s s-xually transmitted. You don’t get it from sitting in the same classroom. Just saying.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:56 pm
simba wrote:
It’s s-xually transmitted. You don’t get it from sitting in the same classroom. Just saying.

exactly, so why will my unvaccinated for hpv child not be allowed to attend school?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 9:57 pm
simba wrote:

That's what I'm just saying. No need to mandate this bill for school attendance because you don't get it from sitting in the same classroom.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics