Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
And yet another S/O babies
Previous  1  2

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 9:11 am
For me, it's not the pregnancy that is hard, it's the looking after the kids who are already born. I didn't have such hard pregnancies, but my kids, the younger & the older ones, are hard work! Anyone relate?

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 9:15 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
For me, it's not the pregnancy that is hard, it's the looking after the kids who are already born. I didn't have such hard pregnancies, but my kids, the younger & the older ones, are hard work! Anyone relate?

Me. Raising children is hard work. It makes me wonder how much attention women who are always pregnant are giving to their children they already have.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 9:18 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:

Yes, that is why we decided to limit our family size. The children we already have need us - our time, our attention. Pregnancies are debilitating for me, but raising them is hard as well. We feel our family is the perfect size. If I had a full time housekeeper and a personal assistant, I could probably have one more, but since that ain't happening...

TheNeutralOne

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 11:00 am
BC also takes a toll on the body.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 11:21 am
diaghragms don't. I was given a heter to use it because I don't want to mess with my hormones
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics