Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What funny trouble did your toddler do today?
Previous  1  2

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:43 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Me too!
I love that stage where you literally see their brain-cogs turning with that aha moment of figuring out some new shtick!
The facial expressions accompanying it is just priceless!
What a bracha!
Ladies, just appreciate every trouble done and every spilled bottle, mashed food and toy down the drain. Just take it all in because it’s niflaos ha’boreh in the making and a huge huge bracha.
Shep nachas!

Edited an autocorrect

Thank you! I really needed to hear this just now!

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 5:24 am
I love this age so much! It's just the best.

DD is growing up fast, so I get vicarious nachas by babysitting. Very Happy

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 6:59 am
dd4 and dd2 woke up early shabbos morning and decided they wanted some food. They emptied every packet of wafers, biscuits, chocolates etc they could find-went through all the cupboards, then checked almost every piece before putting them into bags(cue lots of teethmarks). Then they started on the cocoa. They coated the entire floor with chocolate powder and then came upstairs where I freaked out seeing they were coated as well Can't Believe It
I spent motzoi shabbos sorting that one out

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 8:18 am
My 4 year old son is telling everyone about his bar mitzvah next week. (It’s actually his brothers) He’s also telling everyone they need tickets to get in to the big event. I keep explaining to him that he needs to be bigger to turn 13 but he’s insisting he doesn’t want to be big by his bar mitzvah. Oh well.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 8:22 am
The bar mitzvah boy

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 11:35 am
Quote:
[quote="mommy3b2c"]The bar mitzvah boy

He’s keh adorable! Lots of nachas

And mazel tov to the actual bar mitzvah?, lots of nachas from ALL of them

Busy@mom

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:06 pm
I woke up to a kitchen where I couldn't see the counters. (It was clean yesterday). Every inch had a plate on it, either plastic or China. Every plate had one piece of cut up fruit, one spoon and one fork. Done by my almost 3 yr old.
Yesterday morning I found him in his little brother's crib, with every snack, cookie, and candy that existed in my house in the crib. They were eating the nosh and singing " a shabbos party, a shabbos party ".

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:13 pm
My 2 year old asked one of the WIC ladies if she would share her apple that was on her desk. The super nice woman (chassidish not some random place lol) cut a piece for her!

tothepoint

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:34 pm
MiriFr wrote:
My 2yo took out every single peanut chew and lined them up on the kitchen floor to make, and I quote, "a choo choo!"

She’s super punny Smile

dovebird

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:46 pm
My two year old daughter put a wipe on her face and says “Emma! Look! I have a face mask!” LOL

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:53 pm
My almost two year old got upset that his 6 month old sister wasn't singing with him as he held her hands and danced. "Baby siiiiing, we wan Mashiah..... Baby! Now!!"

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:59 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Was wondering the same. My 7 month old got ahold of a siblings project and sucked off all the paint... tongue, around the mouth and hands were blue for a day LOL Can't Believe It

Hahaha!
Today by kids colored an old foam sheitel head with markers. He got a holdnofnit, and licked it.... his face looked like a clown woth bright dark pink all around his mouth. Pitty I didnt take a picture!
We all laughed and he looked around confused.
Hes super tall and reaches the table. If its at the edge, its his! He ruined so many of my kids projects already....
The other day my 4yo wasnt careful with the gate downstairs and a pc came off. He kept on pushing and push and pushing until he succeeded and managed to get thru and uo the stairs. Boy was he HAPPY.
So he went up the stairs till the utility tray. Made a stop there and "cleaned" some of the river rocks (yum vit D!) Then continued his journey up north and stopped short at the last step....
He. Would. Not. Continue. Up. The. Stairs.... we were standing there for quite some time. Till I realized... he knew I was gonna close the gate as soon as we get upstairs so he didnt want to go. So he stayed there and sat diwn... he has alllll day. I picked him up, walked up and locked the gate. Poor kid was so sad.

Almost 5yo - "I can't get into bed just yet, I haven't finished crying"
She has the best excuses. It's hillarious.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 12:50 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Was wondering the same. My 7 month old got ahold of a siblings project and sucked off all the paint... tongue, around the mouth and hands were blue for a day LOL Can't Believe It

Omg just saw my amother color Rolling Laughter

mommyW

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 1:47 am
I had prepared for myself a plate with salad and sliced eggs on the table for breakfast. I just went in to my room to get something and I hear my little 18 month old laughing like she's having fun. So I run out and I find the salad on the floor and eggs were mushed and stepped on. So I tell her no way! Why did you do that? So she points at her dolly and says "that baby did!"

lioncub

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 12:57 pm
My 2.5 managed to open my make-up bag and had mascara in his hair and face as well as red lipstick and black pencil 🙈

sky

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 1:00 pm
Ate a puzzle piece from our 2500 piece almost completed puzzle

Last edited by sky on Mon, Feb 10 2020, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 1:01 pm
sky wrote:
Ate a puzzle piece from our 2500 piece almost completed puzzle Sad

Uh oh, a little curious George in the making, huh Wink

sky

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 1:04 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Uh oh, a little curious George in the making, huh Wink

Lol. I forgot about that reference. His came up so we knew he did it and it wasn’t just lost.

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 2:11 pm
...... and I don't even know how ro put it back....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics