Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Did you ever make a vision board?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 10:58 pm
I have a lot going on in my life right now - a lot of new things and a lot of changes I want to make in my near future.
I was thinking how nice it might be to have a special place with some inspiring pictures and quotes to look at when I start each day, or when I need a boost.
So I thought: vision board.
I googled and checked out pinterest.
Now wondering if this is really something that helps people or just some patchke craft.
Did you ever make one? Did it help you? Motivate you? Did you reach the vision you set for yourself?

zaq

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 12:01 am
Doesn’t matter if it works or not for anyone else. If you think it may help you, go for it. What do you have to lose? If it works for you, wonderful! If it doesn’t, nbd. It’s not as if it’s costing you a whole lot of money. Therapy costs a whole lot more and it doesn’t work for everybody either.

mp5

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 1:37 am
I made one and it's been in my bedroom for over two years, occasionally changed a bit but essentially reminding me of what is important to me.
When you constantly see it every day eventually you don't really'see' it because it becomes part of the decor (unless you set a specific time to look at it and reflect in your daily or weekly routine), but during those times when things get tough, or when I feel that I'm stuck and getting nowhere, or just not sure which path to take in a given situation, I see the board and it helps me focus, gain perspective, appreciate and make decisions in the direction I want to go. So yes, I've found it helpful.
Enjoy and hatzlacha
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational