Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
I’m waiting for today’s miracle
Previous  1  2

freilich

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:13 am
Wow! No words!! I'm choking up here!

I'm amazed at two things. One of the miracle, never give up. OP sincerely posted that she's simply trying to see how hashem will help her, not if. OP your Emunah is desirable.

Two, mommy3b2c you keep on amazing me!! Your definitely an inspiration of goodness here! And all the imamothers who joined the bandwagon, kol hakuvid!

Mi keamcha yisroel.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:16 am
I wish I was in a place to help you OP, but we’re just eeking by. I wish you hatzlacha and menuchas hanefesh from the love shown to you here.

Can I also say I’m blown away by the chessed that mommy3b2c shows time and time again every time someone needs help or a holiday comes around. May you be blessed with continued success so you can continue helping others with your kind words and financial aid.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:23 am
I can help once we add more to my account. We just paid some bills and can't go below.

Ok now I don't want to sound like a nudnik but I will. Stop banking with Chase. I had the worse overdraft fees I'd ever experienced with Chase. It was torture. They looked for every excuse to rob me. I hate that bank so much.

TD Bank has a checking account where you can keep a 100 minimum and your ok. If that helps you at all move to them. Also there are online banks like Ally that have more reasonable fees etc.

Many times I have literally 100 dollars and I'm good. And the one or two times I go under they waive the fee.

If all you do is switch to a more accomodating bank it will reduce your stress. It did for me.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:25 am
Also. May HKBH send you tons and tons and buckets of miracles. Of all kinds. A part time job that pays full time salary. With frum working environment. A checking and savings and retirement account full of money for you to support your family and give to others too. And more and more and more

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:27 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I can help once we add more to my account. We just paid some bills and can't go below.

Ok now I don't want to sound like a nudnik but I will. Stop banking with Chase. I had the worse overdraft fees I'd ever experienced with Chase. It was torture. They looked for every excuse to rob me. I hate that bank so much.

TD Bank has a checking account where you can keep a 100 minimum and your ok. If that helps you at all move to them. Also there are online banks like Ally that have more reasonable fees etc.

Many times I have literally 100 dollars and I'm good. And the one or two times I go under they waive the fee.

If all you do is switch to a more accomodating bank it will reduce your stress. It did for me.

Its true, I hate their overdraft fees :-( . I will look into TD, Thank you

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:33 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Also. May HKBH send you tons and tons and buckets of miracles. Of all kinds. A part time job that pays full time salary. With frum working environment. A checking and savings and retirement account full of money for you to support your family and give to others too. And more and more and more

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 10:42 am
I bank with pnc--- I don't know if they are all over but they're here in Cleveland. I often have a bunch of stuff coming out and a bunch of stuff going into my account on the same day but they never charge me overdraft even when in the morning I'm at negative 900 and at night I'm at positive 400. Hatzlacha to you and Hashem should bless you with abundance!

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 11:32 am
I totally know what it's like to be working multiple jobs and still not have money for basics. (And not qualify for any assistance.)

The difference between my situation and yours is that out cc balances are way higher. But good for you if you can avoid getting sucked into that cycle of relying on cc for your daily bread.

One day in about 20 years I won't be paying tuition anymore and then maybe I'll be able to start paying off debt.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 1:45 pm
Months with 31 days always seem harder. That extra day waiting for a paycheck can be painful.

I sent you a small amount. I wish it could be more.

Please let us know when you reach your goal.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 1:47 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I totally know what it's like to be working multiple jobs and still not have money for basics. (And not qualify for any assistance.)

The difference between my situation and yours is that out cc balances are way higher. But good for you if you can avoid getting sucked into that cycle of relying on cc for your daily bread.

One day in about 20 years I won't be paying tuition anymore and then maybe I'll be able to start paying off debt.

Yishuas Hashem Kiharef Ayin! I hope we see Mashiach before that. We should all have strength to get through these super intense times.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 2:12 pm
I wanted to public thank every person who sent me any amount even the $5 $10 all mean the world to me.

Hashem should bentch you all with Bracha, Parnassah and everything good!

Yael

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 3:40 pm
Op has been verified.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:03 pm
Such special people

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 8:05 pm
Yael wrote:
Op has been verified.

Thanks Yael

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 8:10 pm
Mommy3 to the rescue as usual! 🙌🏻

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 11:19 pm
OP, I just want to say that I am very impressed with your willingness to accept help from others. I know many in situations like yours who would never lower themselves to take, and their families suffer as a result.
I once heard a saying, "nobody ever died from hunger, they died from embarrassment."
As hard as it is to give, it's even harder to take and I salute your openness and willingness. And your positive attitude.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 8:37 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
OP, I just want to say that I am very impressed with your willingness to accept help from others. I know many in situations like yours who would never lower themselves to take, and their families suffer as a result.
I once heard a saying, "nobody ever died from hunger, they died from embarrassment."
As hard as it is to give, it's even harder to take and I salute your openness and willingness. And your positive attitude.

You have no idea how hard it is especially because I grew up in a family of big money. embarrassed

But Im just thinking about my kids...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 12:36 am
Publicly wanted to thank mommy3b2c for the groceries. Truly a lifesaver.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 30 2020, 5:14 pm
hi,
just posting here to keep this thread at the top of the list.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 31 2020, 8:06 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
hi,
just posting here to keep this thread at the top of the list.

Wow. I don’t kno who you are but that’s such a thoughtful way to help
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics