Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Private practice!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 11:28 am
anyone hooked on this new show I love it and usually watch it online, I cant seem to find last nights episode does anyone knowif there was a new episode last night?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:15 pm
I stopped watching online TV a while ago but I still read the transcripts on televisionwithoutpity.com every week. It sounds like the kind of show I'd love (except they get their infertility knowledge VERY mixed up).

LoveMy2Kids

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:52 pm
No, they had the CMA (Country Music Awards) on last night.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 1:03 pm
Oh I am so dissapointed I love that show and now I have to wait another week!
who else is a fan?

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 1:58 pm
I watch it. I wasn't thrilled with it at first and it's still touch and go, but it's getting better.

Honestly though... have you ever seen one group of doctors where one is more dysfunctional than the next? And would you USE them??

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 3:18 pm
makes me wonder how dysfunctional many ppl out there are, and there they go, doing thier jobs.... who knows if the dr I see isnt just like them, lol!! But, my gosh, I think the dysfunctionality is sooo over exagerated on tv.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 3:26 pm
I heard they're making an Office spinoff as well.

Yakira

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 3:40 pm
I don't like most of the characters on there. And I don't think the whole concept of people going to a 'wellness center' instead of a doctor or hospital is realistic, especially for emergencies. The show has gotten a little better of late, though.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 11:30 pm
Yeah, I remember on one of the first episodes, Addison asks why there's only 1 birthing room and Naomi says because they only see one patient a day.

My first thought was "Yeah, an OB who sees one patient a day. I'm waiting for the episode where she has 5 women in labor at once, all demanding the birthing room rather than get shifted over to the hospital."

My other thought was "Wow, they must charge a fortune if they can afford one patient a day."

Maya

Post Fri, Nov 09 2007, 9:03 am
I really dont' like to watch such shows. I never hooked onto Grey's Anatomy for the same reason. These things just gross me out. Bad enough I have to give birth, but to see other people sick and all that just doesn't appeal to me.

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Nov 09 2007, 12:28 pm
momtmore, you might like scrubs. they dont emphasize the medical aspect as much as the doctors' relationships. (it's not all that clean though, but so arent most shows... the only really clean show on now is THe office)..

Maya

Post Fri, Nov 09 2007, 12:37 pm
I once watched an episode of Scrubs on the airplane, but haven' been able to see it since? What network is it on, and can I watch full episodes online?

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:15 am
I really like the practise I like the medical part. I also like greys anatomy but the sleeping around gets on my nerves, I miss er.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:46 am
Momtomor, you can wtch this year's episodes of all prime timeshows on www.nbc.com , includingn scrubs. I feel bad that I'm going to turn you into a TV addict now Very Happy!!! but it's all on your shoulders, not mine.

I used to be able to download scrubs here http://z4.invisionfree.com/Scr.....t=idx but I dont know what happened, I think you have to sign up to see the episode links.

Maya

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 11:48 am
Amother, you are not going to turn me into a TV addict; I already am. Smile I watch all the shows on ABC and some on CWTV. But I will check NBC for Scrubs. Thank you.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 18 2007, 9:56 pm
I find it a little boooring
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics