Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Desperate housewives
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

technic

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 4:32 pm
I am located................................here Very Happy

(actually england)

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 10:57 pm
so ... for those of you who don't know ... the NBA is on ... and I saw eva longoria in the audience on tv ... her fiance is a bb player for the spurs who are playing against the cavs ... hm ... she'll probably be in cleveland for the games too ... wish I could go ... that would be kool!!!

elkayed

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 11:09 am
Eva is getting married to her fiance on 7/7/07..less than a month.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 11:17 am
yeah in a big castle they are renting for the weekend at a mere $250,000 ... I believe it is in Paris ...

so should I climb over the fence ... game is on Tuesday ... right here in Cleveland - tickets are sold out and probably went for $1000 ...

I think I may have to change from a cavs fan to a spurs fan ... her fiance was good ... great ... player last night ... and she looked so cute watching ...

iamawife

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 1:25 pm
green u saw her?

shayna82

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 1:28 pm
greenfire wrote:
yeah in a big castle they are renting for the weekend at a mere $250,000 ... I believe it is in Paris ...

so should I climb over the fence ... game is on Tuesday ... right here in Cleveland - tickets are sold out and probably went for $1000 ...

I think I may have to change from a cavs fan to a spurs fan ... her fiance was good ... great ... player last night ... and she looked so cute watching ...

after last nights horrible game on the part of the cav's I think you should change to the spurs... although that would be considered treason in your neck of the woods, lol

ILOVELIFE

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 1:36 am
[quote="justanothermother"]
technic wrote:
elkayed wrote:
omg..I cannot believe edie hung herself!!

Where are you located? DH is available online after 4am the next day.

sorry- I cldn't help but read your post 3 times till I laughed out loud! I now know you meant dh- as in desperate housewives but it sure was weird that in THIS thread (of all places!) you shld write dh when it can read as DEAR HUSBAND in which case your post reads very differently......

amother

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 12:39 am
I also love desperate housewives, although it only reruns now. can't wait for it to continue.
also, I love grey's anatomy. nobody can call/reach me during both of those shows unless it's an important or quick call.

friends was also one of my most favorite shows.

any other interesting shows now that are not reruns? (in NY)

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 3:46 am
[quote="ILOVELIFE"]
justanothermother wrote:
technic wrote:
elkayed wrote:
omg..I cannot believe edie hung herself!!

Where are you located? DH is available online after 4am the next day.

sorry- I cldn't help but read your post 3 times till I laughed out loud! I now know you meant dh- as in desperate housewives but it sure was weird that in THIS thread (of all places!) you shld write dh when it can read as DEAR HUSBAND in which case your post reads very differently......

yeah ... that is funny ... thought you were giving dh away ...

I only saw eva on tv ... we couldn't get to the game ... despite their losing streak everyone went so ... no tickets for me ... treason it is ... not - it was too close ... Twisted Evil but yeah the thought was there

Bambamama

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 4:49 am
Could it be that Edie didn't actually hang herself? On the website, it says "over her breakup with Carlos, Edie leaves a note for him and then appears to hang herself. " Unless the real life Edie just wanted out of the show, she seems to be an important character - I don't think the writers/producers would just get rid of her so easily.

Maybe she wants it to look like she tried to hang herself, or did actually try, but regrets it and frees herself at the last minute. That's my guess.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 11:59 am
the endings are always a cliffhanger ... keeping you on edge till the next season starts ... then you'll be sure to tune in ...

amother

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 12:37 pm
Quote:
Maybe she wants it to look like she tried to hang herself, or did actually try, but regrets it and frees herself at the last minute. That's my guess.

and u guessed right I read in the in touch that she is coming back next season

elkayed

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 3:28 pm
looked to me like she hung herself..kicked the chair away and all you see are legs dangling! how do you change your mind after that? I kinda thought her character was done with and gabrielle will get back with carlos...they have to bring new characters in to make it more interesting...but I guess it will be a big shock next season to find her back...

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 18 2007, 9:58 pm
I like it-it depends on the episode-some are great and some are booring and predictious. I love the actors/actresses

amother

Post Wed, Dec 19 2007, 9:00 am
I'm so curious as who dies in the tornado. I hope the Scavos didn't all die, but I don't think they did they just make it look that way is my guess. Lynette is just getting over cancer and thy can't do that to her.

I love the line "is that the tornado?"
"No, worse it's the Scavos" Exploding anger

flowerpower

Post Wed, Dec 19 2007, 11:30 am
yes it was funny! I dont think anyone in the family dies, probably victor did

amother

Post Wed, Dec 19 2007, 11:45 am
Different Amother Here:

Victor's for sure dead!! yay!! I didnt like him anyway. Carlos..........I dont know. I really really hope that lynette's family is ok. I dont think the writers would be THAT mean to her, she just went thru cancer and all. I thought for sure Susan would lose her baby. I wonder when the new episodes will start.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Dec 23 2007, 7:27 pm
carlos didnt die

traveler

Post Sun, Dec 23 2007, 7:55 pm
well just read the tabloids and see who's been thrown of the cast...that's how you know who dies.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 23 2007, 11:18 pm
Carlos didn't die, bec. on ABC.com they have these little clips and they are going thru the ruins of the house that the Scavos are in and someone says something about Gabrielle and they answer something like she's in the hospital with Carlos.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics