Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Kid walks loud - slippers help?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 5:00 pm
I live in an apartment building and my neighbors downstairs complain that they know we have kids, but lately they have been getting headaches because our kids are so loud. I see from watching them over the last few hours that they are right - my kids stomp and run and are not light on their feet. We already have runners on the floors and the kids don't wear shoes. I was thinking maybe I could get them some sort of padded socks or slippers - anyone know of any good ones that won't make their feet sweat?

Yes, I know my neighbors can't actually do anything to us but I'd like to avoid being coerced into pay for padding, and just to keep the peace.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 5:11 pm
We lived in a building for many years. Good luck! (Is this the only noise complaint)? Slippers won't help much but the fluffy soft bottom ones (usually cute animals) are better than the harder ones with the plastic on bottom.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 5:38 pm
Walking barefoot even over carpet sounds like thunder. I've been underneath lol. Slippers or shoes helps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics