Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines and MTHFR
1  2  Next

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 3:43 am
Are people with MTHFR genes more sensitive to vaccines, if so Why?

2 of my kids have had extreme reaction to vaccines. I recently did genetic testing and came back with both MTHFR gene defects. My pediatrician suspects that this is why. I don't really understand the reason he links these two. Can someone explain it pls? Thanks.

nchr

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 6:10 am
What kind of extreme reactions? I know someone with this and she’s never mentioned being sensitive or reacting to vaccines. If your pediatrician thinks it is related, it’s best to ask him why.

tf

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 6:22 am
What's MTHFR?

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:44 am
People with a mthfr mutation have a hard time detoxing.
Vaccines often have heavy metals as adjuvants to help them be more effective. Therefore people with a genetic mutation would often have more chances to adverse reactions and side effects.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:47 am
The short answer is Yes, it's likely related and there are others out there with similar situations. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with this info...

lilies

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:48 am
When someone mentions detoxing while discussing vaccines, I check out. G'bye!

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:50 am
I have mthfr (but I think I was told only one and that can make a difference) and have never had a reaction as far as I know. I’m in my 30s and only found out I had it after a pregnancy issue and my dr. Ran some tests.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:52 am
I have it and never had a reaction to a vaccine.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:52 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I have mthfr (but I think I was told only one and that can make a difference) and have never had a reaction as far as I know. I’m in my 30s and only found out I had it after a pregnancy issue and my dr. Ran some tests.

One gene of mthfr and two of it are WORLDS apart. When someone says they have mthfr factor, they usually mean that both genes have the mutation.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:58 am
fleetwood wrote:
I have it and never had a reaction to a vaccine.
One gene or both? I also have one. Many Ashkenazi Jews do. When one has both, there is genuine concern about many other issues (ex: repeated miscarriages)

amother
Black

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 10:35 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

I have 2 copies, they were also found after a pregnancy issue. I’m fully vaccinated, I take the flu shot yearly and I have never had a reaction.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 10:41 am
I have mthfr and two other blood clotting factors. I had no issues with vaccines. I have 3 kids with MTHFR and they did not have any issues with vaccines at all.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 10:49 am
lilies wrote:

this is such an uneducated comment. wow I vaccinate my kids but did you never hear if vaccine injuries? vaccines have a small risk always.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 10:53 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Are people with MTHFR genes more sensitive to vaccines, if so Why?

2 of my kids have had extreme reaction to vaccines. I recently did genetic testing and came back with both MTHFR gene defects. My pediatrician suspects that this is why. I don't really understand the reason he links these two. Can someone explain it pls? Thanks.

Can you get a medical exemption from vaccines? Yr kids are at very high risk for
vaccine injury, chas v'sholom.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:02 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Can you get a medical exemption from vaccines? Yr kids are at very high risk for
vaccine injury, chas v'sholom.

And where do you have that knowledge from?? Her kids have a big risk in surgeries not vaccines with MTHFR.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:49 am
lilies wrote:

In non fad lashon, the additives are meant to make the vaccine work better are also meant for the body to throw out with the garbage afterward, a regular bodily function that all bodies do. However, if there is an underlying health issue and the body is not functioning very well ( think constipation, instead of being regular) the additives can hang around and cause those people some side effects.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:36 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
And where do you have that knowledge from?? Her kids have a big risk in surgeries not vaccines with MTHFR.

Surgery???

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:37 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Surgery???

Yes cause they are at a great risk of clotting!

amother
Black

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:57 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Yes cause they are at a great risk of clotting!

Did u hear that from a medical professional?

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:59 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Did u hear that from a medical professional?

Yes my kids pediatrician that’s why we chose to test my kids for MTHFR after it was discovered that I have it in case they needed anything emergency.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics