Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
High risk OB for poor woman

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:25 am
Hi!
Does anyone recommend a high risk group that accepts the essential plan? Unfortunately I can’t afford the better health insurance my job offers.
Besides taking blood thinners, I had preeclampsia last time. ( BH it was under control and I delivered naturally).

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi!
Does anyone recommend a high risk group that accepts the essential plan? Unfortunately I can’t afford the better health insurance my job offers.
Besides taking blood thinners, I had preeclampsia last time. ( BH it was under control and I delivered naturally).

Dr. Ashley Roman.
Not sure if she will be there at delivery.
Not sure if your the same poster that keeps posting about preeclampsia..
Regardless, If you have concerns she won't be there at delivery, it's best to discuss with her directly.

Bshaah Tovah!
May you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery and postpartum experience.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:30 am
Dr. Lanscowsky Grazi and Kramer are a high risk group. They have several locations and deliver in Mount Sinai.

Bsha Tova!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:32 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Dr. Ashley Roman.
Not sure if she will be there at delivery.
Not sure if your the same poster that keeps posting about preeclampsia..
Regardless, If you have concerns she won't be there at delivery, it's best to discuss with her directly.

Bshaah Tovah!
May you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery and postpartum experience.

Amen !
Thank you
No, I’m not the preeclampsia poster.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Amen !
Thank you
No, I’m not the preeclampsia poster.

Ok. There were a few posts this week about a hi risk doc for preeclampsia after birth:( but you should look through those posts for recommendations as well.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 12:45 pm
People like Columbia clinic for high risk.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:54 pm
In my case I was really happy with Columbia I had an amazing experience very sweet warm compassionate drs.
Appointment waits by Columbia were very long though I felt it was worth the wait for the service I got.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:11 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
In my case I was really happy with Columbia I had an amazing experience very sweet warm compassionate drs.
Appointment waits by Columbia were very long though I felt it was worth the wait for the service I got.

How did u get in?
Did u need a referral?

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:48 pm
I asked my regular ob for a referal and had them send it to Columbia
Call columbia to schedule an appointment and theyll tell u exactly how to go about it.
All the drs and nurses and staff by Columbia were so amazing.
I was there in the NICU for quite some time after baby was born and at ome point I told my dh not only is Columbia a top dr becuz the staff and drs r smart I felt they hand picked the drs and nurses to all be very sensitive warm understanding patient nice......

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 3:22 pm
I used dr. Roman she was great. I didn’t always see her but she didn’t deliver me but she monitored my care I really liked nyu. I also was in Columbia for a different pregnancy but I had better insurance then. You could go to some clinic there and have the top doctors review your case. I ended up going to nyu the next pregnancy. Now I’m having a hard time having a high risk OBGYN in New Jersey using Medicaid

Bshah Tovah

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 5:29 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I used dr. Roman she was great. I didn’t always see her but she didn’t deliver me but she monitored my care I really liked nyu. I also was in Columbia for a different pregnancy but I had better insurance then. You could go to some clinic there and have the top doctors review your case. I ended up going to nyu the next pregnancy. Now I’m having a hard time having a high risk OBGYN in New Jersey using Medicaid

Bshah Tovah

I’m leaning towards Columbia, NYU is a little too far for me.
Besha tova and hatzlacha rabba!

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 6:39 pm
I'm sure you will be very happy with that decision! Btw the support u get in the bikur cholim room is unreal throughout pregnancy and after! They have lots of frum volunteers coming around just as support!
Hatzalacha!
Bshaa Tova UMitzlachas!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries