Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Preventative measures side effects vaccines

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 12:12 pm
hi, I remember seeing a thread of things you can do to help your kids handle vaccines better before getting them. can't remember the title or the info. anyone have any such advice? I'm looking specifically for toddlers- 15 months. but will take for other ages as well.

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 1:23 pm
The glymphatic detox I use comprises: Lycopene, setria glutathione, vitamin C, blueberry polyphenol, DHA, alpha-lipoid acid, and melatonin.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 1:31 pm
Not sure if this counts as a preventive measure, but my pediatrician doesn't vaccinate when the child has any active illness including a mild cold. And only one vaccine at a time. Less convenient for me, but I prefer it nonetheless.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:48 pm
daagahminayin- you give all of that to a toddler before a vaccine or thats stuff you've taken yourself afterwards?

I haven't even heard of some of those. would definitely be interested in hearing more! was this suggested by a dr?

I also try not to give when my kids have other stuff going on including colds which is why she still hasn't gotten her 12 months shots but now she seems fine.

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 3:56 pm
PM me and I’ll give you more info but I don’t really want to share it here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics