Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Superbowl
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 1:52 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
And I’ll be honest- even the costumes, while distasteful, did not bother me as much as the dancing. Let’s get real, we know that many musicians feel the need to crank up the sx factor in order to get attention, and dress accordingly. I didn’t expect any outfit remotely tznius. It was the choreography that put it over the edge, as well as the camera focus. Sick.

One tweet said something like Janet Jackson got flamed for accidentally flashing a nipple but suddenly this year’s show is something to be proud of? What happened to the world?

Nothing happened to the world.

This is Charo.

She wiggled and wriggled and cucci cucci'ed her way through the 1970s, looking and moving not all that differently from Shakira and JLo.

BTW, JLo clearly had a nude bodysuit on. There was not going to be a "wardrobe malfunction." (And anyone who believes that Janet Jackson had a "malfunction," I have a bridge to sell you. Women don't wear pointy nipple shields unless they expect to show them.)
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics