Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Update! Store owners- how do you deal with difficult
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 4:30 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
I know that tone of voice cannot come across in a written word, but the way I am reading it- this post didnt sound so nice. a poster offered her point of view. the nice and also assertive way of responding is:
Thank you for your suggestion, everyone has a different point of view. while I appreciate the feedback we happen to like our look and this is the style we want to represent.. etc... so thanks for the feedback but we will keep the look of the pictures the way it is.

but honestly the bolded part where you wrote so why should we change it just for you? - comes across as a bit rude and not very professional. I am only pointing this out because you specifically came onto this site because you were upset that maybe you lost your professional touch.

Exactly what I was thinking

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:46 pm
kenz wrote:
OP, I absolutely love the fourth picture on your page and am tempted to treat myself for an upcoming occasion. Are these sets that you constantly have in stock, or is it once they're sold out, they're sold out?
Also, do they come out of the laundry looking like the pics or do they need ironing? (which is a deal breaker for me)

Hi we do not restock Sad

It’s wrinkle-free and if you dry it on low it does come out beautifully smooth!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:48 pm
watergirl wrote:
Is it possible to get just one set for one queen sized bed? 2 shams, but one of the rest?

Yes. One bed for $125
A set (two beds) for $200

kenz

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi we do not restock Sad

It’s wrinkle-free and if you dry it on low it does come out beautifully smooth!

Okay, so can you pm me about that set? I need 48". Unless you will have an even bigger sale in the near future, then I'd take a chance and wait.
Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 7:19 pm
kenz wrote:
Okay, so can you pm me about that set? I need 48". Unless you will have an even bigger sale in the near future, then I'd take a chance and wait.
Thanks!

Hey, hope you understand but I’d rather not pm. Do you mind to DM me through Instagram, call me or text me? All my contact info is on my page. Thanks!

Dini

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:08 pm
hey OP I would really appreciate if you can send me a link to your website or instagram page, looking for linen as well!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:14 pm
Dini wrote:
hey OP I would really appreciate if you can send me a link to your website or instagram page, looking for linen as well!

https://www.instagram.com/auraandbelle/

kenz

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hey, hope you understand but I’d rather not pm. Do you mind to DM me through Instagram, call me or text me? All my contact info is on my page. Thanks!

Ok, I don't use Instagram other than to look but I will check out your contact info.

Dini

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 12:43 am
thanks for posting, such great sets, I'm glad I saw your post, good luck and keep in mind that the customer is always right even when they are wrong! Just apologize and say that is our policy.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics