Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Spin off - what makes linen high quality ?
Previous  1  2  3  4

ra_mom

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 2:35 pm
DrMom wrote:
You mean those scratchy or fuzzy *blankets* on some hotel beds? Yes, I definitely dislike those.

Yes, blankets lol.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 5:45 pm
When I got married I got 48 inch sheets even though my apartment had 39 inch beds. I got coordinating sheet sets from Walmart. The fitted sheets go on the beds, and we use the flat sheets for relations. One covers the bed, and one we use as a blanket because its thin and we dont get too hot.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:11 pm
I find the heavy luxury linen sets oppressive to look at and a nuisance to handle, especially designs described as “opulent” “exotic” “oriental””baroque” “regal” “lavishly embellished” and words of that ilk. . Let’s call a spade a spade: they’re the visual equivalent of the air in a room with too much potpourri. I’ve never been in a bordello but if I thought about it, that’s how I’d imagine an expensive one would look.

zaq

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:12 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
When I got married I got 48 inch sheets even though my apartment had 39 inch beds. I got coordinating sheet sets from Walmart. The fitted sheets go on the beds, and we use the flat sheets for relations. One covers the bed, and one we use as a blanket because its thin and we dont get too hot.

TMI darling.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 6:27 pm
I bought on macys.com on sale a twin set that came with a bottom sheet a top sheet and one pillow case for $15.00 it was a flower pattern it faded after the first wash

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:49 pm
nchr wrote:
However, there is a change in the secular linen market now to nix the flat sheets as well.

Not really.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics