Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
How bad is it to write a letter to a principal?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 7:59 am
Hi,
We are trying to get into a school that through the research we made is the best fit for us.
The school is small, so it is being selective. And on the outside we have nothing that would make us stand out.
We are a very average quiet, yet sincere family. we have no money and no pull but our values really align with the school's values. And personally, I would really like my kids to go there.
Would it be completely nuts to write a letter to the principal?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 8:12 am
I think if the letter is written well, can be a great idea. Just don't get whiny or beg. It can also help them remember you.

Last edited by Amelia Bedelia on Wed, Feb 05 2020, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 8:16 am
Nope, was just thinking of writing a letter explaining what we stand for as a family and how moved we were to find that in a school.
Basically stuff that we should have said at the interview but instead we both kind off lost our footing and blabbed our way through the whole thing.
#embarrasing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics