Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Impeachment was entertaining, what should I watch next?
Previous  1  2

fleetwood

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 9:27 pm
Laiya wrote:
I heard the Weinstein trial is showcasing some good lawyering, if you can stomach it Puke

Nope! The nudes make me ill!

avrahamama

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 9:38 pm
The American Crime Story series might be interesting to you.

asmileaday

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 9:44 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
If you like political drama, try designated survivor, house of cards (R rated), homeland, fauda. Also John Oliver's talk show "last week tonight", and trevor noah "the today show"
Non political comedy - silicon valley is hilarious (also R rated), superstore, the mindy project

Ah designated survivor is the name! I came on here to suggest that show but couldn't remember the name.
Dh loves politics and was glued to that show.

malki2

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 10:10 pm
Hey did you actually get my comment removed?? I didn’t even know it was possible to do that. That’s so cool!!

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 10:46 pm
fleetwood wrote:
This is not a political post....I found the entire process so fascinating..it was great watching history in action.. Anyone have any ideas of something good I can binge ? I enjoy intrigue and comedy. Thanks all!!

Try watching Patriot act by Hasan Minaj on netflix.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 5:35 am
malki2 wrote:
Hey did you actually get my comment removed?? I didn’t even know it was possible to do that. That’s so cool!!

No..I don't have that power.. wouldn't it be great if I did😉??

malki2

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 5:44 am
fleetwood wrote:
No..I don't have that power.. wouldn't it be great if I did😉??

So where did my snarky comments go? Do you have a guardian angel among the mods here or something?

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 6:07 am
[quote="malki2"]So where did my snarky comments go? Do you have a guardian angel among the mods here or something?[/quot
e]
You have got to be kidding? I definitely do not have a guardian angel among the mods....

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 6:21 am
malki2 wrote:

My comment was also removed; although, I didn't think it was snarky. I just said I love some tension in my entertainment and the outcome of the impeachment was foreseeable.

But please note the OP was reported by multiple users for writing about poltics. If the unilateral impeachment is not political than nothing else is.

Please continue noting the unilateral way the rules are applied.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 6:31 am
Squishy wrote:
My comment was also removed; although, I didn't think it was snarky. I just said I love some tension in my entertainment and the outcome of the impeachment was foreseeable.

But please note the OP was reported by multiple users for writing about poltics. If the unilateral impeachment is not political than nothing else is.

You're reaching. My post has nothing to do with politics. I gave no opinion on the proceedings other than to say it was entertaining. You're the one making my post political. You're also the one that nitpicks on every single one of my posts ( rare as they are). You need to stop.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 6:35 am
Squishy wrote:

BTW, I found your last line funny and ironic!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:35 am
I see the thread as an "If you like this, you'll like that" request. I think it belongs in Entertainment.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:41 am
Watch 24. It’s also very entertaining

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:47 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I see the thread as an "If you like this, you'll like that" request. I think it belongs in Entertainment.

It is in entertainment!!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:54 am
fleetwood wrote:
It is in entertainment!!

I agree. And if this were in politics, what would our options be? Cspan?

Goldie613

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:55 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
If you like political drama, try designated survivor, house of cards (R rated), homeland, fauda. Also John Oliver's talk show "last week tonight", and trevor noah "the today show"
Non political comedy - silicon valley is hilarious (also R rated), superstore, the mindy project

I second (or third) Designated Survivor! The show starts off with the new guy being on a huge learning curve, which is interesting to watch. If you're looking for history/political stuff, they get into a fair amount of constitutional law as they try to rebuild the country essentially from scratch. There's also the intrigue you requested, as they try to figure out who the villains are.

For those not familiar with the show, this summary is from wikipedia = " Kiefer Sutherland stars as Thomas Kirkman, an American politician named as the designated survivor for the State of the Union address, who suddenly ascends from the position of U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to President of the United States after an explosion kills everyone ahead of him in the presidential line of succession. Kirkman deals with his inexperience as head of state while looking to uncover the truth behind the attack."

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 8:59 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I agree. And if this were in politics, what would our options be? Cspan?

Or maybe the daily show😉

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 9:00 am
Thanks everyone!!!

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 4:14 pm
fleetwood wrote:
This is not a political post....I found the entire process so fascinating..it was great watching history in action.. Anyone have any ideas of something good I can binge ? I enjoy intrigue and comedy. Thanks all!!

did anyone else see there some frum attorneys there too

number

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 8:03 pm
Impeachment Part II duh
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics