Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
ISO someone to make albums of iPhone photos
Previous  1  2

Bleemee

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 8:02 am
Ha, I didn't check the fees. I just heard her on a podcast and posted for OP to check out.
Family yearbook, $500. Wow Very Happy

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 9:02 am
@TaP -- if you're still looking, I know someone who does photo albums from digital photos and at good prices. http://www.dazzlephotoz.com/services.html

noosheen

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:41 am
OP did you end up getting this task done?
I have same dilemma and debating my options if what to do with my thousands of photos from my old iPhone.
What about the photos that just don’t fit into any catatory and won’t end up in any photo book at all? Do you delete? Or print? & put where??

In the ‘olden days’ (I’m dating myself) with old cameras, we took pics, had them developed & put them into albums.

Now what’s done? We take dozens of pics per week on our phones, and what happens to them? Personally, I forget about them. But they are such precious memories being forgotten.

When my married kids sometimes peruse our old albums when they were babies, there’s nothing like it.

I always have this dilemma & the task is so overwhelming that I put it in the back burner of my brain & forget about it until something reminds me that I shouldn’t forget about these important memories.
So, I’m OP I’m wondering what you did & whether you were happy with results.

Thanks

asmileaday

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:15 am
I hate that today's day my photos are all over the place.
There's my phone and dh's phone. In the phone alone, there's WhatsApp family pictures I'd like to print and regular camera roll pictures. There's also some that I took with my Instagram app. They all get saved to different folders on my phone. And if I share it, it gets saved again. So sometimes there's multiples of the exact same photos.
Then I have my household fancy camera (which honestly barely gets used). And then there's my teen's camera that also has some nice family shots on it that would be worthwhile to print.
I also don't like that my phone camera doesn't imprint the date on it. In the past when I printed pictures from my regular camera it was so easy to sort and reference by the date printed.

Arrgh modern day technology!

stepmama

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 11:44 am
bumping this up. Please post if you are interested in doing this for me, getting about 4 years of pictures nicely into shutterfly albums. please post price too.

thank you!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art