Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Its hard (impossible?) to love these Jewish brothers.
1  2  Next

Mevater

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 5:44 pm

fleetwood

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 5:47 pm
Frankly,they should burn in hell!

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 5:50 pm
fleetwood wrote:

Nah. They should do tshuva.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 5:55 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Nah. They should do tshuva.

That's not going to happen.

Just One

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:44 pm
Where do these people come from honestly? I see kids there. Which schools and communities are they being raised in?

b.chadash

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:46 pm
It's a cult. Pity them.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:47 pm
I'm not sure they're our brothers. They are anti-semites.

Last edited by ra_mom on Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

b.chadash

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:48 pm
You should post a warning that watching this footage is likely to bring up your supper

shirabira

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:50 pm
What's it about? My filter is blocking it.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:50 pm
Mevater wrote:

You’re not supposed to love reshaim.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:52 pm
Mevater wrote:

Are you aware that there are people on this site who agree that the Jews are occupying arab land and that the palis should be given more Israeli land?

b.chadash

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:00 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Are you aware that there are people on this site who agree that the Jews are occupying arab land and that the palis should be given more Israeli land?

No. You know that for a fact?
As I understand it, these people are very very few in number, but they make a lot of noise.
Though I know there are many people (Satmar etc.) Who believe that it is wrong for Jews to be running the state before Moshiach, they do not agree with or condone what these people are doing. This particular group openly kisses up to Arabs, joins in their rallies and would even desecrate shabbos for their ideals. Most Neturei karta do not condone their actions. (Afaik)
It's hard to believe there are people on this site who are affiliated with these people because they keep to themselves, have their own schools etc. I imagine They are ostracized from the mainstream communities. Correct me if you know otherwise.

Last edited by b.chadash on Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

malki2

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:00 pm
fleetwood wrote:

I hope that you wish the same on Bernie Sanders who basically believes the same thing.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:09 pm
malki2 wrote:
I hope that you wish the same on Bernie Sanders who basically believes the same thing.

Frum Jews who advocate death to Jews deserve to burn in hell. What does Sanders have to do with it...and no . I'm not a Bernie lover🙄

Cheiny

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:13 pm
b.chadash wrote:
No. You know that for a fact?
As I understand it, these people are very very few in number, but they make a lot of noise.
Though I know there are many people (Satmar etc.) Who believe that it is wrong for Jews to be running the state before Moshiach, they do not agree with or condone what these people are doing. This particular group openly kisses up to Arabs, joins in their rallies and would even desecrate shabbos for their ideals. Most Neturei karta do not condone their actions. (Afaik)
It's hard to believe there are people on this site who are affiliated with these people because they keep to themselves, have their own schools etc. I imagine They are ostracized from the mainstream communities. Correct me if you know otherwise.

I never said they’re associated with NK. I said they believe Israel is taking arab land and advocate giving it “back.”

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:14 pm
malki2 wrote:

They advocate for the destruction of Israel.

Sanders supports a 2-state solution.

FTR, I don't agree with Sanders' position on Israel. But its preferable to address what he actually says than incendiary and inaccurate rhetoric.

And hey, he is the only candidate who has spent months living in Israel. For what little that is worth.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:15 pm
b.chadash wrote:
It's a cult. Pity them.

Unfortunately the dem party contains anti semites who openly advocate for BDS, cutting aid to Israel, and claim Israel tortures and oppresses they (fake) palis and is occupying arab land.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:17 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Unfortunately the dem party contains anti semites who openly advocate for BDS, cutting aid to Israel, and claim Israel tortures and oppresses they (fake) palis and is occupying arab land.

Is there anything that you can't turn into a diatribe about "dems"?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:21 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Frum Jews who advocate death to Jews deserve to burn in hell. What does Sanders have to do with it...and no . I'm not a Bernie lover🙄

So then serious question: how is saying they should burn in hell different advocating death to Jews?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:35 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
So then serious question: how is saying they should burn in hell different advocating death to Jews?

Presumably she's referring to what will happen to them at 120, as opposed to wishing that it happen tomorrow.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics