Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where to get a sheitel cut, Monsey not expensive

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:22 pm
I bought a cheap sheitel. The person I bought it from did an awful job in cutting it and I really don’t like it. Luckily she didn’t cut that much.
Could anyone recommend someone?

Librarian

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:33 pm
Mindy Frankel is fantastic. I don't know prices but I am sure she is reasonable, but not cheap. A re-cut should not be too much. 8458260865.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:06 pm
Librarian wrote:
Mindy Frankel is fantastic. I don't know prices but I am sure she is reasonable, but not cheap. A re-cut should not be too much. 8458260865.

I second her. I didn’t realize that she’s still in Monsey. I used her about 10 years ago and it was my best cut. She was trained by Dini.
I did hear that she increased her prices on cuts though after she became popular.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:07 pm
Raizy Landau
Northgate

Librarian

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:23 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I second her. I didn’t realize that she’s still in Monsey. I used her about 10 years ago and it was my best cut. She was trained by Dini.
I did hear that she increased her prices on cuts though after she became popular.

I found her to be very reasonable especially for a re-cut.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:25 pm
Mindy Frankel all the way ! Great person to work with besides for her amazing cutting skills

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:51 am
Thank you

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 9:04 am
Sandra 290-1698
Price is about $70-150 depending how much needs to be cut

EPL

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 2:56 pm
Librarian wrote:

I've been trying to reach Mindy Frankel for more than a week on this number, but there's no one picking up, and you can't leave a message bc her mailbox is full. Do you know whether she still works, bc this is a strange way to run a business.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 4:12 pm
EPL wrote:
I've been trying to reach Mindy Frankel for more than a week on this number, but there's no one picking up, and you can't leave a message bc her mailbox is full. Do you know whether she still works, bc this is a strange way to run a business.

Text them.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 4:19 pm
I use Sandra. Very easy to reach. Did a great job on my wigs.
845-290-1698

EPL

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 12:39 pm
I've been calling and texting Mindy Frankel with no luck. Does anyone know her address, I would just go over there.

EPL

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 4:34 pm
Does anyone have Mindy Frankel's address?
I've been trying to reach her to no avail.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 7:56 pm
EPL wrote:
Does anyone have Mindy Frankel's address?
I've been trying to reach her to no avail.

She may be on vacation. She's super busy in general.

Try calling perfection beauty. Rikki Kaufman is very talented. And reasonably priced.

Ok1

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 3:49 pm
Rikki Kaufman is really good, Esty kuperstien is also amazing, she happens to have Miri sale 300$ off today 13475330958

EPL

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 9:49 pm
Thanks, Ok1 & lawngreen for that info. I've never heard the name Rikki Kaufman before. Is she very good at cutting shaitels? Do you have her phone number?

Ok1

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 10:48 pm
I never used rikki but I heard she’s really good, and esty is amazing and does great cuts, Etty Rosen is also amazing but probably more expensive
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels