Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How do I dress my toddler boy on pesach?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:07 am
I’m a ftm and really out of my depth when it comes to dressing my son. I know everyone shops for pesach clothes but won’t it be cold? What do little kids wear during in between weather? Tips and links would be so appreciated.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m a ftm and really out of my depth when it comes to dressing my son. I know everyone shops for pesach clothes but won’t it be cold? What do little kids wear during in between weather? Tips and links would be so appreciated.

My kids wear their winter clothing on pesach. People shop now for shevuous.

lucky14

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:33 am
If it's chilly still I don't bother buying new clothes for pesach unless my son has outgrown everything he has. I'll buy new things when it gets warmer and time for short sleeves.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:34 am
Problem is he only has two chunky sweaters and one pants now so I really need for in between. Any ideas?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:54 am
I shop now for the new season but don't use the clothes yet since it's still cold on pesach.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 9:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Problem is he only has two chunky sweaters and one pants now so I really need for in between. Any ideas?

Leggings and long sleeved tops.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 9:04 am
I buy thin long sleeves and leggings and have a sweater in case that way I don’t obsess about the weather and it’s also useful for in between sukkos time

amother
White

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:10 am
Long thin well fitting pants, I don't really do leggings on boys but try to look for knit or skinny dress pants like these https://www.shirtstop.us/boys.......html , or zara and h&m usually have some cute dressier pants in the baby sections, and then on top either a long sleeved shirt with a thin sweater over it, a knit blazer, or just a thin crewneck sweater in a springier color.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:18 am
How old?

Zara has adorable button down shirts for $10-$20, my son started wearing them before he was 2

Zehava

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:49 am
Pesach is in April this year so anything is possible. Last year in England my kids were in shorts the first half of YT and in jackets the second.
Regardless I like to be done with shopping by Pesach so I have all the options.
For my toddler I get short sleeve shirts/sweaters and long sleeve shirts/sweaters with his regular leggings.

SingALong

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 4:36 pm
My toddler will prob wear his winter sweater sets. And his lil legs robbed long sleeve and pants set from winter.
For warm weather I got him 2 short sleeve cotton sweaters with linen shorts. 1 button down long sleeve cotton short with long shabbos pants. (He’ll be 3 already, so I don’t see myself putting him in the 2 piece ribbed legging sets after pesach)
In the past I’ve done a patterned short sleeve button down shirt with shorts.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 4:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Sounds like he needs pants anyway, so buy some chinos and joggers, that he'll wear well into the spring.

I'd also buy a couple of long sleeve polo shirts that he can wear all spring.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 5:02 pm
SingALong wrote:
My toddler will prob wear his winter sweater sets. And his lil legs robbed long sleeve and pants set from winter.
For warm weather I got him 2 short sleeve cotton sweaters with linen shorts. 1 button down long sleeve cotton short with long shabbos pants. (He’ll be 3 already, so I don’t see myself putting him in the 2 piece ribbed legging sets after pesach)
In the past I’ve done a patterned short sleeve button down shirt with shorts.

Sounds great. Do you have any links to share?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics