Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Easy Purim craft

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 01 2020, 10:46 pm
Does anyone have a relatively easy Purim themed craft for 6-7yo girls? I'm not the Jewish studies teacher, so I'm looking for something that can be tied into Purim, but also teaches some sort of skill. Preferably a project that can be completed in 4 x half hour sessions. Thanks

dankbar

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 12:31 pm
You can do a stage with curtains out of a tissue box & puppets maybe on sticks of Purim characters to tell story

teachkids

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 12:58 pm
Sequencing the story into a little Megillah (you print out pictures and they need to figure out the order, color and glue the edges).
If they can, Write one sentence about each picture.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 1:18 pm
A noise maker. Maybe you can design one that they have to stitch, for fine motor skills.

dankbar

Post Sun, Feb 02 2020, 3:25 pm
fancy eye masks with rhinestones /feathers or props for photo shoots on sticks like mustaches, eyeglasses, masks, emojis etc

penguin

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 3:58 pm
Quote:
A noise maker. Maybe you can design one that they have to stitch, for fine motor skills.
For some reason this makes me think of a kaleidoscope. Not sure if that involves skills but certainly fun! And can make noise of course. Also little kids who don't have patience to follow 'the whole megilla' would be able to look inside instead of being bored!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics