Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
NJ suspended license

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 12 2020, 8:49 pm
Hi. My husband got a letter in the mail saying that his license has been suspended due to not returning plates to the dmv. I returned my car 5 months ago to my leasing company and my plates weren't returned. Anyone ever been through this that can let me in on what will happen at the dmv tomorrow?
I got a letter from my company showing that the car was returned. What else do I need? Also, will this suspension show up in his record?

yiddishmom

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 12:29 am
If you have a letter that the car was returned, you can probably fax that in as your proof that you did yours.

Did you ask the Leasing Company what the story is?

groisamomma

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 12:32 am
Call the leasing company. Also, whatever you do make sure dh doesn't get pulled over! Better yet, he shouldn't drive until you clear it up. BTDT, and even if its legitimately not his fault, it depends on the cop and most won't let it go.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 3:55 am
It was a mistake on the leasing companies party but I have to deal with it now.
I never dealt with something like this and would like to hear from others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries