Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
RSV in a 4 month old
Previous  1  2

happyone

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 6:38 am
RSV can get bad really fast . She should stay home or near good medical care. she shouldnt be going to a simcha or for that matter exposing the baby to any other babies or susceptible children. its highly contagious for 8 days but sometimes can spread the virus and be symptomatic for up to 4 weeks while shedding.
Refuah Shelaima!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 6:40 am
happyone wrote:
RSV can get bad really fast . She should stay home or near good medical care. she shouldnt be going to a simcha or for that matter exposing the baby to any other babies or susceptible children. its highly contagious for 8 days but sometimes can spread the virus and be symptomatic for up to 4 weeks while shedding.
Refuah Shelaima!

She is staying home

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:31 am
h

Last edited by amother on Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:35 am
Cut up onion next bed
Shmear him olbas oil dillhuted
In nebulizer put in colloidal silver fee drops lotus ,4 drops lobelia
Give child vit c,elderberry,immune booster& s/ natural antibiotic
Don’t go out pls,child needs b warm & in his bed
Personally I feel that mothers know BEST
if mother feels it’s connected to vaccines it can b
Refuah shliema pls share good news imyh

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 9:27 am
I'm saying this in a nice way. Support her, she's probably very disappointed. Tell her not to feel guilty over missing the simchah. Her babies health is her number one priority. She should have only good thing to attend, any many more simchas. Hopefully there will be more simchas that she could join in.
Refuah Sheleima!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 12:45 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
I'm saying this in a nice way. Support her, she's probably very disappointed. Tell her not to feel guilty over missing the simchah. Her babies health is her number one priority. She should have only good thing to attend, any many more simchas. Hopefully there will be more simchas that she could join in.
Refuah Sheleima!

We’re actually heading there.
She is happy that at least she and her kids can see me and dh even though she’s missing Simcha.

I appreciate all replies but have to say the one about kids being born has direct correlation to getting RSV left a bad taste in my mouth (again) on ima mother. It never used to be like this.
I feel so Judged here. I have a sick 4 month old grandson, reaching out for help, and get negative comments like that.
It’s so uncalled for

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 12:48 pm
I apologize for that post. Much of the op was a discussion on the correlation of vaccines to viruses, and it wasn't clear that you didn't want comments regarding that. I sincerely wish your grandchild a complete and speedy refuah.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics