Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone watching BACHELOR - PETER?
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 12 2020, 8:59 pm
There's something strange I noticed and I'm wondering if anyone else here is watching and noticed it too. Something really minor and inconsequential to the story.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Feb 12 2020, 9:00 pm
I’m watching too. What is it?

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 12 2020, 9:10 pm
I am too but I didn’t watch Monday’s episode yet. So curious, what did you notice?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:13 am
What I noticed is that there is a pair of earrings that seems to be circulating among the girls. Each episode someone else is wearing them. First I thought, Oh my, she has the same earrings as the other girl, that must be awkward. Then the next time, I see someone else wearing them! I guess they're sharing, which in a way is kinda nice but also seems weird to see in a show where e/o is trying to put forth their best. Waddya say?

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What I noticed is that there is a pair of earrings that seems to be circulating among the girls. Each episode someone else is wearing them. Waddya say?

Interesting I didn't notice that.
I find this season so boring. I thought he was adorable with Hannah Brown and their chemistry was very noticeable.
With these girls it's just meh. I hate the way he deals with the drama.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:24 am
asmileaday wrote:
Interesting I didn't notice that.
I find this season so boring. I thought he was adorable with Hannah Brown and their chemistry was very noticeable.
With these girls it's just meh. I hate the way he deals with the drama.

I agree he doesn't seem to mesh much with anyone. He deals with drama pathetically but it's because he's so genuine. I think he doesn't believe anyone can be a fraud, he's so trusting

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I agree he doesn't seem to mesh much with anyone. He deals with drama pathetically but it's because he's so genuine. I think he doesn't believe anyone can be a fraud, he's so trusting

It’s been publicized that it’s all fake, scripted, they’re all acting. How else can you believe every season there are the drama queens that everyone hates, the tears, the “I can’t take it any more, I’m going home!” the bachelor being so “torn and confused,” making the same remarks about numerous women, “I can really see a future with... (pick any name, every name).” It’s so obviously fake.

Rumor has it he ends up dating the show’s producer.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:43 am
The alums always discuss how often girls in the house end up becoming bffs. They hang around together all day fir an extended period of time with no outside contact allowed. They end up doing each others hair and sharing clothes as best friends or sorority sisters would do. And also remain friends after the show. Of coyrse, there are also the ‘villians’ who get involved in girl house drama and then state in confessionals ‘I am not here to make friends I am here for him ...’

So my question is who shared the earrings? I would only raise an eyebrow if it were girls opposing each other in house drama. Or actually I wouldn't raise an eyebrow, I’d assume it was producers micromanaging things as usual.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What I noticed is that there is a pair of earrings that seems to be circulating among the girls. Each episode someone else is wearing them. First I thought, Oh my, she has the same earrings as the other girl, that must be awkward. Then the next time, I see someone else wearing them! I guess they're sharing, which in a way is kinda nice but also seems weird to see in a show where e/o is trying to put forth their best. Waddya say?

They share their clothes and accessories. When they leave you see they only have one or two suitcases and some of them are in the mansion for weeks so it’s impossible to bring enough. So they share

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 6:46 pm
Does he have a boner in episode 5 while shooting with Victoria F. for Cosmo? The camera even zoomed in on his ... ahem.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 6:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does he have a boner in episode 5 while shooting with Victoria F. for Cosmo? The camera even zoomed in on his ... ahem.

I noticed that too. The producers did seem to want to emphasize . From the promos of whats to come, the producers seem to want to depict him as a s*xual to a fault type of guy. Could be he is , I doubt more than any other bachelor though.

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 6:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

My eye caught that too LOL didn't have patience to rewind and double check...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:03 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
I noticed that too. The producers did seem to want to emphasize . From the promos of whats to come, the producers seem to want to depict him as a s*xual to a fault type of guy. Could be he is , I doubt more than any other bachelor though.

Well yeah he got a reputation of four times in the windmill!

Every bachelor and bachelorette has their theme. With colton it was his virginity, with hannah it was she's a beast, chris was the farmer, rachel was no nonsense, etc. His theme is s-x.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 7:44 pm
I am turned off by him I feel like he’s a nerd
Totally not the cool type
And why in heavens name is he still having victoria- who is so “imbatamt” and kelsee who had a cow about champagne???
And how stunning is hanna Anne????? I’m obsessed with her look and I like that she wasn’t part of the drama...
I vote that Madison will win tho
Not reading the spoilers

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:03 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
And why in heavens name is he still having victoria- who is so “imbatamt” and kelsee who had a cow about champagne???
And how stunning is hanna Anne????? I’m obsessed with her look and I like that she wasn’t part of the drama...
Not reading the spoilers

There are no spoilers because supposedly it's not over yet. Oh the suspense and drama...not.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:04 pm
I read this someplace and it's so true: that Victoria F. is the female version of Luke P.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:14 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Not reading the spoilers

Yes! She would be good for the bachelorette.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:14 pm
asmileaday wrote:
There are no spoilers because supposedly it's not over yet. Oh the suspense and drama...not.

There are no spoilers because this is the most dramatic season yet...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:17 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Yes! She would be good for the bachelorette.

who?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:20 pm
and in the sneak peek we see that madison is a virgin. How will that play out with this s-x theme?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics